1614021926317.png

Idk I don't really play many other games
(Hours in the past 2 weeks/Hours total)

Reactions: Texbirds

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Hey man.

Now this might be a really unpopular opinion but I really like ARK Survival Evolved.
I know not many people like the game since it's full of toxicity but next to all the toxicity & bugs it's such a beautiful game!
It's kind of minecraft survival but like 100x harder & it'll definetely make you rage or wanna quit but that's the fun about the game.
It has dinosaurs, structures, boss fights, and amazing PvP but it's really time consuming but it's worth the fun imo.
Don't know if you'll like it since it's a lot of courage to not stop playing but it's worth it if you do.

Hope you have a nice day! (:

blap

Feb 21, 2021
United Kingdom
I love Gorillaz too!
I enjoy playing stardew valley and Detroit: Become Human. I also like the Life is Strange franchise!
I have just finished playing a little playthrough of Terraria also.

keirah

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2020
THEY/she
currently ive been playing a lot on my switch- ive been trying to beat link's awakening and i've also been playing animal crossing a lot more again

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Hey man.

Now this might be a really unpopular opinion but I really like ARK Survival Evolved.
I know not many people like the game since it's full of toxicity but next to all the toxicity & bugs it's such a beautiful game!
It's kind of minecraft survival but like 100x harder & it'll definetely make you rage or wanna quit but that's the fun about the game.
It has dinosaurs, structures, boss fights, and amazing PvP but it's really time consuming but it's worth the fun imo.
Don't know if you'll like it since it's a lot of courage to not stop playing but it's worth it if you do.

Hope you have a nice day! (:
I like it too but I had to quit because it was too time consuming as I would play PvE on Nintendo Switch. We managed to get so far into the game that we fought bosses. Definitely a game I would suggest if you have time on your hands!

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
My list of games I play outside Minecraft
  • Rocket League
  • Osu!
  • All of Five nights at freddys games xd
  • Geometry dash
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • GTA V
    and many online games like skribbl.io etc

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Hey all,

With a gigantic amount of really good games on the market right now, it's very likely you don't just play Minecraft and like to mix up your gaming experience sometimes! That's why I'm asking this really simple question.

Some people like Valorant, some like games like COD, others enjoy games like Rocket League. The list is endless. I'll go first!

My favorite game of all time would probably be Team Fortress 2. It introduced me to gaming and I've been playing since I was about 9. As of today I have over 2000 hours in that game which isn't that much compared to others in the Tf2 community.

My favorite games right now would be Stardew Valley, Celeste, and Enter the Gungeon, I play most of these games together with @Meiske as some of them are kind of boring alone. All pretty cute pixel-y games with extremely varying themes, for example Stardew Valley is a game in which you're a farmer, Celeste is a platforming game and Enter the Gungeon is a roguelike dungeon crawler game with many guns and combinations.

can't wait to see all y'alls gameies!
Games like ARK: Survival Evolved, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, Dovetail Games Train Simulator, oh! And my favourite of all time Minecraft: Bedrock Edition

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Games I like/play outside of Minecraft:

-CWA Emulator
-Pokemon Trading Card Game Online
-Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2017)
-Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005)
-Among Us
-Fallen Order
-All the FNAF games
-Campaign Trail
-Untitled Goose Game
-Monster Legends
-Pokemon GO

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
I have a very big (and very Nintendo) list :)

- Pokemon Main Series (Pearl, Platinum, Black, White, Black 2, White 2, X, Y, OR, AS, Sun, Ultra Sun, Sword)
- Pokemon Spinoff Games (PMD - Explorers of Sky, Gates to Infinity, SMD, Rescue Team DX // Rangers - Shadows of Almia // PokePark 1 & 2)
- Pokemon Fanmade games (Uranium, Insurgence, Rejuvenation)
- Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Splatoon 1, 2
- Among Us
- Genshin Impact
- Nexomon (both the original mobile game and sequel)
- Mario Kart (Wii & 7)
- Tomadachi Life
- Yokai Watch (1 & 2)
- Smash Ultimate
- Super Mario (Galaxy 1, Galaxy 2, Odyssey, all 3D All-Stars Games)
- Town of Salem
- Dragalia Lost
- Dragon City
- Wii Sports
- Wii Sports Resort

And I'm forgetting quite a few, but those are the ones I've played for extended amounts of time that I can think of off of the top of my head. I'm also waiting for the release of Hogwarts Legacy and Splatoon 3, so I technically can't count those on my list until next year unfortunately :3

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Apart from MC Bedrock only really Elite Dangerous (in VR) for me.

I bought MS FlightSim2020 but can't play it yet as I can't source a decent enough GPU from anywhere, and I'll only every really want to play it in VR.

Zerynn

May 5, 2019
The Netherlands
I dont play that much outside of minecraft.

For pc: Valorant
Switch: Mario kart 8, Super smash bros and super mario maker 2.

But i like minecraft the most :)

Slvrp

Nov 23, 2016
Actually, I've been playing some Rocket League and GTA 5 with friends lately which is quite fun but other then that not much I guess

blap

Feb 21, 2021
United Kingdom
I have a very big (and very Nintendo) list :)

- Pokemon Main Series (Pearl, Platinum, Black, White, Black 2, White 2, X, Y, OR, AS, Sun, Ultra Sun, Sword)
- Pokemon Spinoff Games (PMD - Explorers of Sky, Gates to Infinity, SMD, Rescue Team DX // Rangers - Shadows of Almia // PokePark 1 & 2)
- Pokemon Fanmade games (Uranium, Insurgence, Rejuvenation)
- Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Splatoon 1, 2
- Among Us
- Genshin Impact
- Nexomon (both the original mobile game and sequel)
- Mario Kart (Wii & 7)
- Tomadachi Life
- Yokai Watch (1 & 2)
- Smash Ultimate
- Super Mario (Galaxy 1, Galaxy 2, Odyssey, all 3D All-Stars Games)
- Town of Salem
- Dragalia Lost
- Dragon City
- Wii Sports
- Wii Sports Resort

And I'm forgetting quite a few, but those are the ones I've played for extended amounts of time that I can think of off of the top of my head. I'm also waiting for the release of Hogwarts Legacy and Splatoon 3, so I technically can't count those on my list until next year unfortunately :3
I love town of salem too! :D

Reactions: Texbirds and Grove

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Oh my god, where do I even start, I have so many games in mind.

Like Tex already mentioned I've played Stardew Valley and Celeste with him. Celeste is my favorite game at the moment though I've played many others like (I'm putting them in alphabetic order because I'm cool):

• Among Us
• Animal Crossing New Horizons
• Animal Crossing New Leaf
• Beat Saber
• Breath of The Wild
• Cuphead
• GTA V
• Gran Turismo
• G-Force
• Hollow Knight
• Inside
• Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
• Minecraft
• Ori and the Blind Tree
• Overwatch
• Paper Mario
• Papers Please
• Pokemon Shield
• Pokemon X
• Roblox
• Splatoon
• Splatoon 2
• Super Mario Galaxy
• Super Mario Odyssey
• Super Mario Party
• Super Smash Bros.
• Terraria
• Team Fortress 2
• The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
• Tomodachi Life
• Undertale
• Untitled Goose Game
• Wii Music
• Wii Sports
(^ These are of all time of which I can remember)

My top three at the moment are:
🥇Celeste
🥈Minecraft
🥉Stardew Valley
WTF SPLATOO can we play??????????????????????????????

witcher

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2021
Minecraft Modpacks, and I'm not even joking. Attack of the B-team and Crazycraft are my two favorites, definitely worth playing through if you enjoy a mis of adventure and mechanics.

Other than that, I enjoy single player games the most, usually in an RPG kind of theme but not too extreme. So that'd be Assassin's Creed (Black Flag is my favorite), The Witcher 3 and the Batman Arkham series. Grand Theft Auto V is also a game I can enjoy from time to time, though every update seems to ruin something for me for some reason.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I have been playing a lot of minecraft with mods with my friend, though that isn't really another game so here are other games i am, or have enjoyed playing in the past: Hollow knight, star wars battlefront 2, ark, subnautica, terraria, civ 6, phasmophobia

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom