Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you want to come out the most?

• Total voters

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
This is just a thread to see what everyone can't wait to see come out on cubecraft. I personally can't wait for UHC to come out. But what do you want to see? :p (multiple choices are allowed)

Shant

Jun 29, 2016
Quahog, Rhode Island
There are 4 votes on Factions but people don't understand the amount of hackers on this server. What I'm Trying to Say is that if you make a Base, it will get wiped out the next morning or so. And if you use dispensers, X-ray will do the job.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
Well, i do know that x-ray is the most undetectable hack, however every factions server does have x-ray, and you can make loads of defenses to your base!

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
Buuuddy, Hello budy, there is already a parkour on this server, however a different one, In arcade, and tbh parkour is a great idea!
#BuuuddyParkourMeister

Reactions: Buuuddy

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Buuuddy, Hello budy, there is already a parkour on this server, however a different one, In arcade, and tbh parkour is a great idea!
#BuuuddyParkourMeister
Huehuehue and yep, there is a parkour in pretty much every lobby, but I did them all :cool:

Reactions: samitannir

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
I would personally LOVE 1.9 Factions! I really don't enjoy factions too much but that was mainly because of it being 1.8 even though I was a helper on my faction server. It would be so amazing to have 1.9 factions. Also UHC would be nice as well as creative which I know will be pretty big as creative is nice to mix things up and UHC 1.9 is another great addition. Basically, if you want 1.9, come to the best server in the world (my opinion) CubeCraft! <3 xD

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
A better anti-cheat. Spectator system. Better friend system (/ftp and you get teleported to the lobby -NOT THE GAME- where they are in) Party system. /togglemessages. /block. /disguise or /stone. Anonymous voting. More 5+ player team Eggwars maps. Etc etc etc

I know that the better anti-cheat, party system, and possibly more Eggwars maps are coming. Don't get too butthurt plox :3
The others are things I'm hoping for to be added.

I_Am_Sparta_1

Aug 19, 2016
There are 4 votes on Factions but people don't understand the amount of hackers on this server. What I'm Trying to Say is that if you make a Base, it will get wiped out the next morning or so. And if you use dispensers, X-ray will do the job.
lava

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
Yes, everyone is excited for factions, however I guess that they are making the game, its still in maintenance.
#Factions

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom