Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lllamacorn

May 30, 2017
Everywhere
I was thinking what if cube craft had something called naval games. There would be two boats one for each team, and it would act like a naval battle where you try to kill off the other team using cannons and attacks. The last team standing wins.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I was thinking what if cube craft had something called naval games. There would be two boats one for each team, and it would act like a naval battle where you try to kill off the other team using cannons and attacks. The last team standing wins.
yes-ish
a giant ocean based boat game I would like to see (maybe as an arcade game)
this however not that much

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
I've known in the past, vanilla boats and anticheat don't get on very well.

Do you mean 2 giant ships, shooting tnt at eachother? Or people in vanilla boats throwing tnt?

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
So would this be like Hypixel's Bombardment (the warship shoots tnt and you have to dodge it) or Mineplex's Bomb Lobbers (2 teams on different islands/ships throw tnt at each other)? Based on your explanation, it kinda sounds like both of those mixed together. Could be fun but I don't know if it would fit very well.

AndyPaz

Jan 22, 2016
♬ Earth ♬
So would this be like Hypixel's Bombardment (the warship shoots tnt and you have to dodge it) or Mineplex's Bomb Lobbers (2 teams on different islands/ships throw tnt at each other)? Based on your explanation, it kinda sounds like both of those mixed together. Could be fun but I don't know if it would fit very well.
♬ I think she means it would be like the board game have you ever played it? ♬

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Sounds interesting...
Would it be a similar game to this one?

This was a classic game made back in 2011/2012, and servers some aspects of nostalgia.
I remember that! That would be pretty cool as a minigame, but I am not sure how well that would work on a server.
♬ I think she means it would be like the board game have you ever played it? ♬
Unless you mean battleship, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Lllamacorn

May 30, 2017
Everywhere
Actually, there would be TNT cannons in the ships you could activate, and along with that you would try to invade other ships and kill the other team.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Maybe 2 giant boats that you have to use TNT to destroy?
and you are not allowed to fall in to the water because of "sharks"

TNT pirate wars?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom