Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
8,959
17,873
624
27
Arendine Sink
-Remove the chat cool-down completely from conversations

It's not easy to have a conversation on here when you have to wait almost a minute between replies...

-Reduce the cool-down to twenty seconds for accounts older than six months, or if too difficult, for all accounts

Changes to the cool-down have been made overnight in the past, usually to counteract spam bots. But when was the last time you saw a spam bot?

-New emojis
upload_2017-7-31_14-19-47-png.135955

Listed: Heart-eye emoji, Party emoji, Star emoji, Cry emoji, Blank-faced emoji, Disgust emoji

-Moving 'Strike-through' option to the main ribbon, as it's currently under 'Insert...'
upload_2017-11-4_10-39-57.png


This will save an unnecessary click, and potential confusion regarding its whereabouts
 

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
7,507
10,309
564
25
I rather wait for a forums overhaul. With new features, more organized sub-forums and also what you just mentioned in this thread.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom