Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
F

Facelurite

Well , to combat the utter overpowered-ness of the beast kit , I'd like to invite some of you to fight them off. We could make them pretty salty using the archer kit . (I got death threats from one guy)

It was extremely fun sniping them atop my secret treetop at flatlands today. I can only imagine the FFA players' reaction when a lot of archers attack them.

Think if it as tye Katniss challenge: FFA edition

PS could also be included as a part of the ffa anime im planning to make.

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
Well , to combat the utter overpowered-ness of the beast kit , I'd like to invite some of you to fight them off. We could make them pretty salty using the archer kit . (I got death threats from one guy)

It was extremely fun sniping them atop my secret treetop at flatlands today. I can only imagine the FFA players' reaction when a lot of archers attack them.

Think if it as tye Katniss challenge: FFA edition

PS could also be included as a part of the ffa anime im planning to make.
Uum ok?

Im not a fan of bowspamming and i use the beast kit. They can just strafe you. I always do it

F

Facelurite

Uum ok?

Im not a fan of bowspamming and i use the beast kit. They can just strafe you. I always do it
I'm too good for that. I can snipe you from a quarterway actoss the map. I wish i could bowspam , but my right click mouse doesnt letme do that. Either way, ill be cleaning people from treetops.

F

Facelurite

Just FYI , if you dont want to you dont particularly have to say so : With that said , even if nobody helps i will do it on my own.

F

Facelurite

I think i got about 69 kills with this kit . Also got 5 beast kits .

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom