Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
F

Facelurite

Well , to combat the utter overpowered-ness of the beast kit , I'd like to invite some of you to fight them off. We could make them pretty salty using the archer kit . (I got death threats from one guy)

It was extremely fun sniping them atop my secret treetop at flatlands today. I can only imagine the FFA players' reaction when a lot of archers attack them.

Think if it as tye Katniss challenge: FFA edition

PS could also be included as a part of the ffa anime im planning to make.

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
Well , to combat the utter overpowered-ness of the beast kit , I'd like to invite some of you to fight them off. We could make them pretty salty using the archer kit . (I got death threats from one guy)

It was extremely fun sniping them atop my secret treetop at flatlands today. I can only imagine the FFA players' reaction when a lot of archers attack them.

Think if it as tye Katniss challenge: FFA edition

PS could also be included as a part of the ffa anime im planning to make.
Uum ok?

Im not a fan of bowspamming and i use the beast kit. They can just strafe you. I always do it

F

Facelurite

Uum ok?

Im not a fan of bowspamming and i use the beast kit. They can just strafe you. I always do it
I'm too good for that. I can snipe you from a quarterway actoss the map. I wish i could bowspam , but my right click mouse doesnt letme do that. Either way, ill be cleaning people from treetops.

F

Facelurite

Just FYI , if you dont want to you dont particularly have to say so : With that said , even if nobody helps i will do it on my own.

F

Facelurite

I think i got about 69 kills with this kit . Also got 5 beast kits .

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom