Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
so many players like myself and im sure many staff also are probably annoyed by these style posts

Why am i banned? i dont hack
Im unfairly banned
I dont cheat please unban me

and so on

When the real issue is a compromised account

So lets discuss this

The Compromised Account

The first problem is people immediately think they either did something wrong and want to know what it is or
They think their ban is unjust

Well read it: COMPROMISED ACCOUNT PLEASE RESET PASSWORD i dont get why some people dont understand that simple sentence and go whining to staff about how they dont hack

What can trigger this?

Sudden change in behavior with no warning when the account logs on ( for example he is known for his kindness than one day his account is mean to everyone)
Logging in with a different ip ( i dodged this somehow)
The account is active when the player said he would be gone for awhile

So what does it mean?

Compromised account ( if any staff see this, suggestion: rephrase it) means its is thought your account was hacked

What do i do?

Change your login password and appeal here https://appeals.cubecraft.net ,in your appeal its a good idea to show a screenshot of how long ago it was changed as it will boost your chances of an unban

Will this affect my risk of a permban?

No, compromised account does not contribute toward the 2 ban limit even if the account was using hacks by the hacker

Im still banned after a long time after changing my password/Appealing

Marco's the one who banned you so hes the one who can unban you, please be patient as this could be days your not the only one appealing for this issue if your appeal has gone unanswered say for a week or more id contact another staff member

Hope this helps to all of you who are banned for this issue :)

Last edited:

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
My alt got banned for compromised account... And.. I found out that it unbans you directly after you've appealed, which is partly understandable, because if the actual account owner appeals it would be annoying having to wait. But the hacker can appeal it aswell. Not just the "hacker", every person on BigAltSiteWithNoName. And I know this is the Media section, but I'm still suggesting it: if an account has been banned for compromised account say 10 times, it gets permantly banned.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Think about this... Future players will probably don't see this... Yes this helps CURRENT players... but probably in a future no one will read this thread and boom, this problem will happen again.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
This actually reminds me of a vine... MISSION FAILED, WE WILL GET THEM NEXT TIME :') Good Call of Duty old times :(

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

86 more wins till Top #3 ✨
I've came so far :)
Hi everyone! How's it going?
just a test to see if my post pops up
(btw today my lil brother's B-Day)
Any greetings 🩵👋🏻?
omg i just logged on today after going somewhere with no cell service and found 108 reaction score!!! this is actually crazy that i reached this already even though i guess it’s not that big a deal but still is in my perspective at the same time! thank you so much for the support!!! :D
If you all are ever bored, just start building without a plan, this can be creative or survival (I did survival for a little more of a challange)
Here’s what I built so far:
B22AB95D-EF10-4D0C-9AAA-6F7DA57CC8F6.png
0603A5F8-5FD3-4BFC-A340-A6FEBEDB7FD6.png
5B4F68E2-BFC4-49F6-9E85-EC09FDA80969.png
AnolTongi wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
👀
Top Bottom