Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Magma Plays

Jun 1, 2014
Goodbye emiraati (Hey! I finally spelled your name right) and best wishes for the future ahead. I never knew you all that well but you were a dedicated forums user and I never knew you were Muslim so #MuslimBuddies. Good luck with the air force and life and all. Make sure to leave no evidence of the Henry bombing. ;) Bai, mate.

Reactions: emiraati

MinecraftPenguin21

Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2014
Wall Maria, Shiganshina District,
Hello
I know that some people hate these type of threads or just don't like them, I don't like these threads too...
I don't think that some people will care if I leave or not but #YOLOSweg360NoScope right?
Well I lost interest in minecraft, I realized how stupid the game is and that I have to stop playing a lot of video games to try and fix my eye sight.

Some people know that I want to join the Air Force because I don't want a boring life.(And so I can bomb the hell outta Henry #Muslims) I had a talk with some guys that are in the Air Force and they all said that I need good eyesight, so dats what imma try to get boi.

I might stay on the Forums because it's awesome here and it's kinda fun to talk to you guys and so I can annoy people. (@Pokemon SQUEAK FOR US)

Well that's it, I hope CCG gets a lot of new players and forum users and gets an average of 5k players.
@SGTkuzey sorry bruh.
ktnxbai
- emiraati
That hurt my feelings. :(

Reactions: Aimee2323
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom