Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Magma Plays

Jun 1, 2014
Goodbye emiraati (Hey! I finally spelled your name right) and best wishes for the future ahead. I never knew you all that well but you were a dedicated forums user and I never knew you were Muslim so #MuslimBuddies. Good luck with the air force and life and all. Make sure to leave no evidence of the Henry bombing. ;) Bai, mate.

Reactions: emiraati

MinecraftPenguin21

Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2014
Wall Maria, Shiganshina District,
Hello
I know that some people hate these type of threads or just don't like them, I don't like these threads too...
I don't think that some people will care if I leave or not but #YOLOSweg360NoScope right?
Well I lost interest in minecraft, I realized how stupid the game is and that I have to stop playing a lot of video games to try and fix my eye sight.

Some people know that I want to join the Air Force because I don't want a boring life.(And so I can bomb the hell outta Henry #Muslims) I had a talk with some guys that are in the Air Force and they all said that I need good eyesight, so dats what imma try to get boi.

I might stay on the Forums because it's awesome here and it's kinda fun to talk to you guys and so I can annoy people. (@Pokemon SQUEAK FOR US)

Well that's it, I hope CCG gets a lot of new players and forum users and gets an average of 5k players.
@SGTkuzey sorry bruh.
ktnxbai
- emiraati
That hurt my feelings. :(

Reactions: Aimee2323
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom