Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Diced67

Jun 5, 2021
I don't know if anyone he plays Madden but if you do you know there's this thing called weekend league where the best players qualify for a special tournament held on the weekend and the top 100 players in that tournament get rewards. I think it would be really fun if we had something like that on here where during the week you have to get a certain amount of wins kills or egg destroys on egg wars to qualify. Then if you qualify there is an extra thing for you to click and you compete with others who qualified and if you come top 100 in wins you get a tag at the begging of your name that says either "Top 100", "Top 10", or "Number 1"

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
ccg hosted tournaments have been suggested before, and if i remember correctly it would be hard to implement, and i can see timezones being an issue. most tournaments are hosted in external communities

• Disagree
Reactions: Adxm

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I don't know if anyone he plays Madden but if you do you know there's this thing called weekend league where the best players qualify for a special tournament held on the weekend and the top 100 players in that tournament get rewards. I think it would be really fun if we had something like that on here where during the week you have to get a certain amount of wins kills or egg destroys on egg wars to qualify. Then if you qualify there is an extra thing for you to click and you compete with others who qualified and if you come top 100 in wins you get a tag at the begging of your name that says either "Top 100", "Top 10", or "Number 1"
I suggested a weekly tournament before but a lot of people disagreed. I still stand that this’d be a great feature; agree

Diced67

Jun 5, 2021
I suggested a weekly tournament before but a lot of people disagreed. I still stand that this’d be a great feature; agree
Ya a lot people disagreed on this too idk why bro I think it would be smh

• Sad
Reactions: Adxm

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
I think we can do the same thing “fornite“ does with their FNCS if you know what that is. Just make it monthly, allow anyone to join no matter the platform, have health on kill, make skywars loot less rng based, a couple other changes, and then bam there u go competitive modes.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
BurgerCat13 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happpy birthdayyy birb
Top Bottom