should CubeCraft add weekly tournaments

• Disagree

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Agree

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
While playing rocket league earlier this week I queued up for a 3v3 tournament. As I did so, i had an idea, why not add this to CubeCraft. I haven’t yet seen any other server do this so it could be very original. Instead of daily tournaments why not make 1 tournament a week for an Xp reward or even small loot rewards like trails or cages. Also, instead of a 3v3 I think it should be a 2v2 Eggwars tournament as eggwars is the most/ one of the most popular modes in CubeCraft. averages about 5000 people at a time so maybe 400 or so different tournaments could be held at once. (Also, up on creating this post, I’ve seen others talking about this idea too).
-
Example:

The tournament will have 5 Rounds being: Round 1, Round 2, Quarter Finals, Semi Finals and of course finals and who ever Wins will get a reward of XP or Loot. There could be multiple lobby’s at a time tuning the tournament but with different people of course. I don’t know how much tournaments you could create but I think maybe atleast 1000 duos should be able to play overall if the servers can manage to handle it.

let me know what you think by reacting below ^~^
- Adam

(If you don’t know what I mean by “multiple lobbies” look up “how do rocket league tournaments work” on YouTube, sorry if I didn’t explain enough)

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
While playing rocket league earlier this week I queued up for a 3v3 tournament. As I did so, i had an idea, why not add this to CubeCraft. I haven’t yet seen any other server do this so it could be very original. Instead of daily tournaments why not make 1 tournament a week for an Xp reward or even small loot rewards like trails or cages. Also, instead of a 3v3 I think it should be a 2v2 Eggwars tournament as eggwars is the most/ one of the most popular modes in CubeCraft. averages about 5000 people at a time so maybe 400 or so different tournaments could be held at once. (Also, up on creating this post, I’ve seen others talking about this idea too).
-
Example:

The tournament will have 5 Rounds being: Round 1, Round 2, Quarter Finals, Semi Finals and of course finals and who ever Wins will get a reward of XP or Loot. There could be multiple lobby’s at a time tuning the tournament but with different people of course. I don’t know how much tournaments you could create but I think maybe atleast 1000 duos should be able to play overall if the servers can manage to handle it.

- Adam

(If you don’t know what I mean by “multiple lobbies” look up “how do rocket league tournaments work” on YouTube, sorry if I didn’t explain enough)
Mostly tournamenta are run by external communitee discord and stuff

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
From the point of view of java idk about bedrock tho all tournaments on java are hosted by external communitee discords and stuff
Hopefully they’ll make public tournaments with small rewards

Xx_Sel1ne_xX

Mar 2, 2018
i like this idea!
i hope Cubecraft will do something with it

-
Example:

- Adam

i like this idea!
i hope Cubecraft will do something with it

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom