Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Suggestion:
Add more map-specific items!
Examples:
  • Kingdom [4]: A diamond sword with sharpness 2 called "The knight's sword". (Costs 20 diamonds, and if an emeral generator would be added, it would cost 2 emeralds.)
  • Beach: [5]: A bow with punch 2 and power 2 called "The super soker" (Costs 40 diamonds or 6 emeralds), and a diamond chestplate with projectile protection 1 and protection 4 called "The ultimate lifeguard's life jacket" (Costs 40 diamonds or 6 emeralds)
  • Food [4]: A God apple called "God's food", which gives you saturation for 2 minutes, 6 minutes of fire resistance, 4 minutes of 'normal' resistance, it reduces the knockback you get and it gives you 150% of your normal health in absorption. (You would only be able to get this apple when playing overpowered eggwars, and it would cost 40 diamonds or 8 emeralds.), and a steak called "Just from the barbecue". It would give you 4 minutes of saturation, and it would cost 10 iron in normal eggwars, and 4 iron in overpowered eggwars.
  • Space [4]: Diamond boots, which would give you jump boost 2 and speed 1. It should be called "Anti gravity airmaxes", and they should cost 64 diamonds or 10 emeralds. Another item: A diamond sword with sharpness 1000, to get an instant kill! You would only be able to hit one player with one sword, because after one hit (so one kill), it would automatically break! It should be called "Hypermodern lightsaber", and you would only be able to get it if you play overpowered eggwars. Price: 64 diamonds, or 12 emeralds.
I would love to see these things added to the server!

aWN0A.gif

Reactions: remio
L

Lightning McQueen

Sharpness 1000 pls oh pls how do you think this is even balanced help me out here guys

L

Lightning McQueen

That doesnt make it balanced in the slightest. What if there’s one player left? No egg? Tons of effot put into lasting throughout the game wiped out in a second.

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Hypermodern lightsaber is really bad, especially when ur in a 4v4 war and a single kill is game changing. It would be pretty much 2 ppl with hypermodernlightsabers running at eat other spam clicking to try and get the first hit. Completely no skill

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
For one thing, Obsidian should be harder to come by. IMO it should cost maybe like 10 diamonds a piece in normal mode (Maybe more) and about 5-8 Diamonds in OP mode.
The price of obsidian is perfect, it shouldn't really be modified in my opinion. If it is to be modified, the price should be reduced, not increased. It would help make the game last a bit longer. Making it more expensive would increase the difficulty of defending your egg (Especially from rushers).

Idea 1: More Maps

Idea 2: Voting

Idea 3: Emerald Gen

Idea 4: Bring back KB items.

I agree with the time of day voting; not with the speed. Speed would destroy the gameplay, and there's already another mode called speed so not really needed IMO.
I too agree that the Emerald generator needs some love. No knockback items though, I feel like they could be added in a Limited Time Gamemode like I suggested, instead of making it a main aspect of gameplay. Also, new maps are introduced with every update so no worries on that ;)

A diamond sword with sharpness 1000
I wouldn't really want to fight a guy who dual wields two of these swords on either hand. It would just stretch out the gameplay and make it drag on forever, with each team trying to get the sword just so they can kill one person. And they could be tide-turning too when there is no way to respawn, as @Chitter mentions.

The different food on each map is a good idea, however, they shouldn't be too OP.

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Eggwars Update 2018
Created by: @TwentyØnePiløts

1.1 Kit changes
-
The 8 diorite blocks change to 7 coal blocks because it's a bit harder to break.
1.2 New kits
-Archer: 1 bow (0 durability) (No enchantments), 1 Arrow
-Tryhard: Splash potion speed 1 (30 seconds), wooden sword

2. New Maps
- Vulcanic map (Night time, big vulcano at mid, mini-vulcano's at starter Island.
- Heaven map (Big temple at mid, clouds as starter islands)

3. Other changes
- All shops are now close to the edge of the Island to avoid battle shopping
- Re-added Glowstone
- Added Emerald generator to space map. Items: Elytra (45 emeralds) 1 firework (flight duration 1)(10 emeralds)
- Re-added Sandstone (Terracotta still available)

Edit: Is it just me or is this message posted twice?
Aside from thinking the elytra price is too high and should rather be something like 25-30 emeralds (along with the firework being 5-8 emeralds) and not being a 100% sure about the tryhard kit, everything about this sounds pretty cool. The archer kit sounds pretty cool, not being insanely overpowered since you're only able to shoot 1 time and it doesnt have punch so it doesnt always knock the opponent of a 1 block bridge, it could be a good way to counter the win-farmers and the overused rushing strategy which i wouldn't mind at all.

Also the sandstane idea seems cool too, well the idea behind it, since i'm not too sure if it will actually be that effective in adding any stealth to bridging endeavours.

Actually in hindsight i'm not sure if an elytra would be suitable right now.

Last edited:

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Suggestion:
Add more map-specific items!
Examples:
  • Kingdom [4]: A diamond sword with sharpness 2 called "The knight's sword". (Costs 20 diamonds, and if an emeral generator would be added, it would cost 2 emeralds.)
  • Beach: [5]: A bow with punch 2 and power 2 called "The super soker" (Costs 40 diamonds or 6 emeralds), and a diamond chestplate with projectile protection 1 and protection 4 called "The ultimate lifeguard's life jacket" (Costs 40 diamonds or 6 emeralds)
  • Food [4]: A God apple called "God's food", which gives you saturation for 2 minutes, 6 minutes of fire resistance, 4 minutes of 'normal' resistance, it reduces the knockback you get and it gives you 150% of your normal health in absorption. (You would only be able to get this apple when playing overpowered eggwars, and it would cost 40 diamonds or 8 emeralds.), and a steak called "Just from the barbecue". It would give you 4 minutes of saturation, and it would cost 10 iron in normal eggwars, and 4 iron in overpowered eggwars.
  • Space [4]: Diamond boots, which would give you jump boost 2 and speed 1. It should be called "Anti gravity airmaxes", and they should cost 64 diamonds or 10 emeralds. Another item: A diamond sword with sharpness 1000, to get an instant kill! You would only be able to hit one player with one sword, because after one hit (so one kill), it would automatically break! It should be called "Hypermodern lightsaber", and you would only be able to get it if you play overpowered eggwars. Price: 64 diamonds, or 12 emeralds.
I would love to see these things added to the server!

That first suggestion is really nice, I would make it Sharp I in normal and Sharp IV in OP, maybe increase the price a little.
Punch II? I really REALLY wouldn't play that map ever in my life again. Maybe make a Power I punch I in normal and Power III punch I in OP.
That food is just broken. Way too broken.
I think you have had enough feedback on the lightsaber already ;)

I do really agree that there should be more map-specific items! Just your examples don't really appeal to me.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Add a 1v1 eggwars mode where there's just 2 player islands and a mid
Why not make it a betting duel? Matches for points start from 250 all the way to1000 points. It wouldn't add to wins or have a separate leaderboard... just fun :) Also no points for kills made in the game, only the winner gets the points. (And exp, if needed)

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Why not make it a betting duel? Matches for points start from 250 all the way to1000 points. It wouldn't add to wins or have a separate leaderboard... just fun :) Also no points for kills made in the game, only the winner gets the points. (And exp, if needed)
Yes, eggwars duels but with no leaderboard or stats, just xp and points for wins. Perfect.

EDIT: lol it looks like I'm being sarcastic here but I'm not

Last edited:

Befelke

May 14, 2018
Weekly Topic: Eggwars, New mechanics and functionalities

This topic has been voted by you all to be this weeks topic of discussion.
Feel free to post any suggestions relevant to this topic that we may have missed here
or links to any related suggestion that you think deserves to be brought to our attention.

Suggestions posted in this thread not related to the topic will be deleted.
Welcome!
So we've decided to set a topic for suggestions every week in order to make it clearer what the community wants the most.
Every Saturday, there will be a new thread with one poll to vote on what you think next weeks topic should be, and one open discussion where you can link any suggestion you deem is good and relevant to the weekly topic.
Feel free to vote for next weeks suggestions here!
If your choice isn't present add it to the comments below!​
Cannot wait, i have been playing for a while and been waiting for some of these things.

wbgamer

Novice Member
Sep 8, 2017
No, you cant limit something like that. Just move the villagers near the edge.
It's not a practical solution you don't need any shop if you fighting should you just keep focusing to kill an enemy if we moved the villager they will build a base with obsidian near the villager and get all gear they need all the time without worry about bow with punch .

L

Lightning McQueen

It's not a practical solution you don't need any shop if you fighting should you just keep focusing to kill an enemy if we moved the villager they will build a base with obsidian near the villager and get all gear they need all the time without worry about bow with punch .
I disagree. Not allowing someone to shop while in pvp isnt a solution, its bad game design. If I want to re-gear mid fight I should be able to. However, there should also be a certain degree of risk when I try to. Moving shops out will provide that risk level. + you should be able to shoot arrows through the villager.

They cant build a base near the villager because you cannot place blocks near the villager.

L

Lightning McQueen

Big bug in eggwars

I would like to suggest a new kit called the bug kit, it will completely replace egg armour.

Kit includes-
5 cobwebs
Greenish armour (leather armour uses hexidecimal colours i think so it would be confused with other teams)

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Big bug in eggwars

I would like to suggest a new kit called the bug kit, it will completely replace egg armour.

Kit includes-
5 cobwebs
Greenish armour (leather armour uses hexidecimal colours i think so it would be confused with other teams)

It's a good idea, but I don't know. People can use chests to stack these and I feel like people can do crazy stuff with that.

Reactions: Priley
F

Facelurite

It's a good idea, but I don't know. People can use chests to stack these and I feel like people can do crazy stuff with that.
They can also do this with literally anything in the game. Also they should add it to shop alongside shears

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
They can also do this with literally anything in the game. Also they should add it to shop alongside shears

That's why I said: but I don't know. It just feels kinda....weird....
(I give really good arguments lol)
Shears isn't really needed, sword has the same break time. Swords do take 2 durability damage per cobweb though.

Reactions: Facelurite
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom