Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
L

Lightning McQueen

Replace eggs with beds
*notices it has to be real suggestion* ono

For one thing, obsidian should be harder to come by. IMO it should cost maybe like 10 diamonds a piece in normal mode (Maybe more) and about 5-8 Diamonds in OP mode. (I know you have OP pickaxes in OP mode, but maybe remove the efficiency VIII and maybe even the VI one, so obsidian stands a chance).
Basically obsidian should be harder to get, instead of being able to get it basically at the start of the game.
Thats waaayyyy too hard to get. I think the pirce change needs to be constant between all modes. On OP its too cheap.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Edit: Please add stairs into the shop @Lezappen. It would be great!

Please don't. If people cover up their island in an irregular way, it'll be a pain to PvP.

I agree with Golden apples price increase, but this won't fix the problem entirely. People will just camp longer to get stacked for the final fight(s).
Archery Gameplay
More types of Arrows (* indicates custom arrows)
Solo: Arrow of Weakness. It introduces a strategy where you can weaken your opponent giving you a huge advantage. Price may be in Diamonds or Emeralds(?)
* Arrow of Leeching: Gives your opponent a status effect that gives you health whenever you strike an opponent. Lasts for 5 seconds.
Team: Arrows of Regeneration and Healing. These would be ridiculously OP, so putting these in the Diamond range is a good choice.

Arrows Common for Solo and Team:
*Arrow of Teleportation: Teleports the player wherever it hits. Costs 64 diamonds. (Basically an Epearl shot from a Bow, and more predictable since it's fired like a regular arrow.
*Zero-Gravity Arrow: Defies all laws and goes exactly where the crosshair is pointed to. Costs 5 gold for 2 arrows.

Weakness: Please don't. Once a bowspammer uses these, you can't kill them anymore. Weakness give -4 attack damage, that means there's only 3 left from your diamond sword (in normal). Even if they're super expensive, I still don't think this is a good idea.

Leeching: I doubt whether this is possible to code, if it is possible, it would be a cool addition.

Regeneration/healing: Neutral to this. Could be nice, isn't really needed in my opinion.

Teleportation/Zero-Gravity: This could be extremely abused to get to inaccesible places.[/QUOTE]

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I have a suggestion for the food of eggwars:

Make food themed per map, just like we had in the old Skywars (map Pirate: 'Cooked Parrot', etc.).
Could be added to all maps, or just the themed, temporary maps. For example: Halloween maps have pumpkin pies, Easter maps have cooked rabbit, etc.

Reason: Every maps has the same food now and it's kinda boring in my opinion. This isn't really needed for gameplay though.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
And would exactly would these do? You've got blocks which you can use to get from one place to another. No need for stairs really.
It would be better to use when having a staircase going up rather than having a stair case where you have to hold or tab space bar over and over.

L

Lightning McQueen

I have a suggestion for the food of eggwars:

Make food themed per map, just like we had in the old Skywars (map Pirate: 'Cooked Parrot', etc.).
Could be added to all maps, or just the themed, temporary maps. For example: Halloween maps have pumpkin pies, Easter maps have cooked rabbit, etc.

Reason: Every maps has the same food now and it's kinda boring in my opinion. This isn't really needed for gameplay though.
I love this.

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
Eggwars Update 2018
Created by: @TwentyØnePiløts

1.1 Kit changes
-
The 8 diorite blocks change to 7 coal blocks because it's a bit harder to break.
1.2 New kits
-Archer: 1 bow (0 durability) (No enchantments), 1 Arrow
-Tryhard: Splash potion speed 1 (30 seconds), wooden sword

2. New Maps
- Vulcanic map (Night time, big vulcano at mid, mini-vulcano's at starter Island.
- Heaven map (Big temple at mid, clouds as starter islands)

3. Other changes
- All shops are now close to the edge of the Island to avoid battle shopping
- Re-added Glowstone
- Added Emerald generator to space map. Items: Elytra (45 emeralds) 1 firework (flight duration 1)(10 emeralds)
- Re-added Sandstone (Terracotta still available)

Edit: Is it just me or is this message posted twice?

Slainbyme__

May 11, 2018
Eggwars Update 2018

1.1 Kit changes
-
The 8 diorite blocks change to 7 coal blocks because it's a bit harder to break.
1.2 New kits

2. New Maps
- Vulcanic map (Night time, big vulcano at mid, mini-vulcano's at starter Island.

3. Other changes
- Re-added Glowstone
- Added Emerald generator to space map. Items: Elytra (45 emeralds) 1 firework (flight duration 1)(10 emeralds)

Before any emerald gens are added its best we find a way for emeralds not to encourage camping mid constantly. Teams currently in eggwars are filled with noobs mostly.

I do like the other things suggested here.

L

Lightning McQueen

Eggwars Update 2018

1.1 Kit changes
-
1.2 New kits

2. New Maps

3. Other changes
- Re-added Glowstone

Archer as suggested by you is completely useless. 8 diorite can be changed to basicalky anything harder, agree.

I miss glowstone.

Terracotta should be removed in favour of concrete.

Its volcano*

Tryhard kit? Gg nice name. Can we also get potions available in the shop? @Gainfullterror will not support this.

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018

1.1 Kit changes
-
Agreed. Diorite is pretty useless.
I disagree with these. I like it that I am able to bridge freely without getting shot at the start of the game. Additionally, if it's half health, you can oneshot someone if you're lucky with 1 bowshot. The tryhard kit? No thank you, please no speed in eggwars. ;)
2. New Maps
Yeah, new maps would be nice :)
3. Other changes
Yeah, why not :D
- Re-added Glowstone
YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PLZZ
I agree that an emerald generator should be added at mid. Right now, too much people don't even bother to go to mid, they just camp at the sun or earth. An elytra wouldn't be a good idea in my opinion.
Don't really see a point of this. Terracotta is harder to break, so sandstone would be pretty useless.

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
The problem with expensive gapple prices is that healer will beecome op. Nerf the kit if you up gapple prices

Reactions: Jef15ist

wbgamer

Novice Member
Sep 8, 2017
I believe it should be 3 in op, 5 in normal, and still 10 in hc. OP is meant to be more overpowered, and 5 gold would be a bit to expensive in my opinion.

One suggestion a believe @Gainfullterror would want is moving the shops around. Maps like pizza have the shop right in a corner far enough away from the edge that you can shop and have next to no consequences. This makes fights much longer as you can battle shop and buy gear and golden apples. Moving the shop towards the edge kind of like tentacles and maybe candy mean you can’t battle shop without a high risk of death.

nice idea or add system you can't shop when you fighting! that mean you need to wait for example 5-10 seconds after you got hit to be able to use shop like /kill in FFA if you got hit you need to wait to use /kill command

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Weekly Topic: Eggwars, New mechanics and functionalities

This topic has been voted by you all to be this weeks topic of discussion.
Feel free to post any suggestions relevant to this topic that we may have missed here
or links to any related suggestion that you think deserves to be brought to our attention.

Suggestions posted in this thread not related to the topic will be deleted.
Welcome!
So we've decided to set a topic for suggestions every week in order to make it clearer what the community wants the most.
Every Saturday, there will be a new thread with one poll to vote on what you think next weeks topic should be, and one open discussion where you can link any suggestion you deem is good and relevant to the weekly topic.
Feel free to vote for next weeks suggestions here!
If your choice isn't present add it to the comments below!​

I have some ideas for the next update.

Idea 1: More Maps

I would really like to see more maps and specifically for speed and normal solo. I would want to see a lot for those and some for teams as there is not as many as I would like. I would also hope we get Area 51 back. (Ideas for maps: Oriental, Waterfall, Nature, Desert, Forest Grove, Mountain, Town, etc.)

Idea 2: Voting

I had 3 ideas for voting options:

1) Voting Speed in Speed Egg Wars. (Either Speed I, Speed II, or No Speed)

2) Voting Time in all Egg Wars (Sunset, Nighttime, Midnight, Sunrise, Daytime, Midday.)

3) I came up with some more voting options: Midnight, Sunrise, Midday.

Idea 3: Emerald Gen
I think the emerald gen was a great idea and should get more love. I think we need better items in some games while others we don't.

Idea 4: Bring back KB items.
Honestly its pretty easy to see what I'm asking. But KB items are fun and sometimes hard to counter making them really reliable. But they should have there own weakness. For example, you could get armor that reduces kb with emeralds on a map with a kb item. Or you could be logical and lock yourself up in a barrier so you cant get knocked out.

Reactions: Jef15ist

Slainbyme__

May 11, 2018
nice idea or add system you can't shop when you fighting! that mean you need to wait for example 5-10 seconds after you got hit to be able to use shop like /kill in FFA if you got hit you need to wait to use /kill command
No, you cant limit something like that. Just move the villagers near the edge.

Reactions: FartiliciousMaleGuy

Slainbyme__

May 11, 2018
I have some ideas for the next update.

Idea 1: More Maps

I would really like to see more maps and specifically for speed and normal solo. I would want to see a lot for those and some for teams as there is not as many as I would like. I would also hope we get Area 51 back. (Ideas for maps: Oriental, Waterfall, Nature, Desert, Forest Grove, Mountain, Town, etc.)

Idea 2: Voting

I had 3 ideas for voting options:

1) Voting Speed in Speed Egg Wars. (Either Speed I, Speed II, or No Speed)

2) Voting Time in all Egg Wars (Sunset, Nighttime, Midnight, Sunrise, Daytime, Midday.)

3) I came up with some more voting options: Midnight, Sunrise, Midday.

Idea 3: Emerald Gen
I think the emerald gen was a great idea and should get more love. I think we need better items in some games while others we don't.

Idea 4: Bring back KB items.
Honestly its pretty easy to see what I'm asking. But KB items are fun and sometimes hard to counter making them really reliable. But they should have there own weakness. For example, you could get armor that reduces kb with emeralds on a map with a kb item. Or you could be logical and lock yourself up in a barrier so you cant get knocked out.
Yes. Shields nullify knockback post 1.11 anyway.

I’ve always wanted daylight cycle in eggwars

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
L

Lightning McQueen

The problem with expensive gapple prices is that healer will beecome op. Nerf the kit if you up gapple prices
Healer is already OP. We have buffer so I think we should just remove healer.

Anyone else in favour of removing healer entirely?

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Suggestion:
Add more map-specific items!
Examples:
  • Kingdom [4]: A diamond sword with sharpness 2 called "The knight's sword". (Costs 20 diamonds, and if an emeral generator would be added, it would cost 2 emeralds.)
  • Beach: [5]: A bow with punch 2 and power 2 called "The super soker" (Costs 40 diamonds or 6 emeralds), and a diamond chestplate with projectile protection 1 and protection 4 called "The ultimate lifeguard's life jacket" (Costs 40 diamonds or 6 emeralds)
  • Food [4]: A God apple called "God's food", which gives you saturation for 2 minutes, 6 minutes of fire resistance, 4 minutes of 'normal' resistance, it reduces the knockback you get and it gives you 150% of your normal health in absorption. (You would only be able to get this apple when playing overpowered eggwars, and it would cost 40 diamonds or 8 emeralds.), and a steak called "Just from the barbecue". It would give you 4 minutes of saturation, and it would cost 10 iron in normal eggwars, and 4 iron in overpowered eggwars.
  • Space [4]: Diamond boots, which would give you jump boost 2 and speed 1. It should be called "Anti gravity airmaxes", and they should cost 64 diamonds or 10 emeralds. Another item: A diamond sword with sharpness 1000, to get an instant kill! You would only be able to hit one player with one sword, because after one hit (so one kill), it would automatically break! It should be called "Hypermodern lightsaber", and you would only be able to get it if you play overpowered eggwars. Price: 64 diamonds, or 12 emeralds.
I would love to see these things added to the server!

L

Lightning McQueen

@RemiO05 jump boost speed 2 on airmaxes is great it should also include slow falling effect (1.13).

Those food you’ve suggested are extremely overpowered.

The hypermodern lightsaber is a horrible idea, no offense.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Top Bottom