Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
Dear Cubecrafters,

Today I want to talk about the new PvP minigame at Cubecraft.

It has been over 5 days now when PvP came out. When it got released some people tried to get on the leaderboards with Farm Killing. Due this all stats from every single player on Cubecraft had been reset.

After that a lot of people (including me, yeah..) started no lifing to become one of the top killers on the leaderboards.

The one on the top has over 1000 kills now. It's almost impossible for anyone else to get at the top one day.

So I thought it would be great if there would be 2 kind of leaderboards. 1 for normal "Top" killers and 1 for ''Weekly" Top killers.
So everyone will have a change to become the Top Killer of a week. And no-one has to no-life anymore.. I hope so :P

After each week the Top Killers from the week will be reset. Now other players have an opportunity to become one! How cool is that?

I hope this could be added ASAP :P

Greetings,

DutchLemur

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
It would be cool. There are a lot of people who want to be on the leaderbord.
I like the concept, but don't you think the same people who are on the "main" leaderboard now, will be on the "weekly" leaderboard too?

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
Weekly seems too short, but we used to have monthly leaderboards back in the day, and it worked out so well. I'd love monthly leaderboards because most people (like me) have school, and don't have much time to play. Meanwhile, those who don't have school can easily make their way up since they have a lot of time on their hands.

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
I wanted to make a thread about this a few days ago, but I didn't cause I wans't able to explain it well. :p

I really like to see this +1

Reactions: Unfearful

The_Supermarket

Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2015
Westervoort
Dear Cubecrafters,

Today I want to talk about the new PvP minigame at Cubecraft.

It has been over 5 days now when PvP came out. When it got released some people tried to get on the leaderboards with Farm Killing. Due this all stats from every single player on Cubecraft had been reset.

After that a lot of people (including me, yeah..) started no lifing to become one of the top killers on the leaderboards.

The one on the top has over 1000 kills now. It's almost impossible for anyone else to get at the top one day.

So I thought it would be great if there would be 2 kind of leaderboards. 1 for normal "Top" killers and 1 for ''Weekly" Top killers.
So everyone will have a change to become the Top Killer of a week. And no-one has to no-life anymore.. I hope so :p

After each week the Top Killers from the week will be reset. Now other players have an opportunity to become one! How cool is that?

I hope this could be added ASAP :p

Greetings,

DutchLemur
Add this to... :D

B

Britney Spears

Nice idea , even though i would never be in the leaderboard due to i'm so bad in PvP. but still good idea.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom