• Maybe.

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
I like the idea with the newsletter, but in my opinion a podcast would be unnecessary. There's another problem with this, and it's that upcoming games would be better kept as a secret. Why? Because some servers (mineplex) likes copying games and releasing them as their own. If they get information, they might try to release a similar game before cubecraft. Informing about future updates, however, would be quite nice.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
What is up Cubecraft Nation welcome toooooooooooooooo CubeAlert!....
*Jokes aside*
Ok it sounds fun a weekly paper maybe it could be a book in Minecraft that you could open and read the news or something.. You could find it in Daily Chests :P and every week it will be enchanted so you know you didn't read it yet...
Also... You play Runescape...?
Didn't know that :/
Another thing they bring out sometimes news about updates on their Twitter :/
TacoBeFriends had a Suggestion to add NPC that bring out their Tweets on Lobbies...
That could help...
But I like the Newsletter idea way more :P

Reactions: JTheComputerNerd

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I agree with you on this one to be honest. We barely get to know what happens behind the scenes, what the developers are working on and what actually gets done on a weekly basis. I feel like letting the community know what's going on will help out a lot, currently what we see is things like Freebuild, it's been in maintenance for longer than a year now? I don't even know anymore, but a lot of players ask for this game and we don't get to know anything about it, so we instantly get the feeling like they're not working on it or something. If the developers or some other people could let us know what's going on we will see what other things they're busy with etc.

I'm not even sure why the server should be scared to publish things about new gamemodes before they release it, I don't think many other servers would want to ruin their reputation by copying something and even if they are planning on copying things they'll copy it when it gets released. If we get to know more things about the new gamemodes beforehand we can also make suggestions and changes before it gets added, and you just get good feedback from people what they think of everything. Maybe it's even idea for the staff members to pick the best suggestions every week and they give an answer to what they think of the suggestion and they add a strawpoll what the players think of the suggestion. I just feel like the server should communicate way more with the community before adding things and just in general, we don't see what staff members see behind the scenes so if we complain don't blame us as that's how we see things happen.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
First reason would probably be it being delayed by a decade (for example SkyBlock), the other would probably be other servers copying the gamemode...
They don't have to say when its going to get released, and if a big server would copy one of the features they'd probably ruin quite a bit of their reputation and else they will copy it after it gets released. Anyways I probably don't understand anything about this, but I personally just think it'd be nice if there was some more communication with the community for upcoming things and just solutions in general, but that's probably just me.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom