Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

PowFelix

Nov 5, 2021
In my opinion, you should add a weekly / monthly TOP, where those who come in first could receive the "Master" TAG in the specific way, it's pretty scrotum for any VIP to receive the "EggWars/SkyWars Master" TAG by the fact that he bought a VIP in the specific way.
I believe that those who don't have the money to buy VIP could receive something important, but very difficult to receive, for example, being among the TOP 1/2/3 weekly or monthly.

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
Are you saying this as a weekly/monthly LB? If so, I agree. Throughout my year or two of playing CC on Bedrock, I've always thought they should add weekly/monthly LB. This is sorta related to your suggestion, but I think the main idea you're focusing on is the tags you would get. But, in order to get those tags, there would first have to be a weekly/monthly LB. I don't think it's really worth adding a tag for (as regular LB players would probably want the same at some point and time), but I definitely agree with adding weekly/monthly LBs. 😋

Reactions: Hoshi

PowFelix

Nov 5, 2021
Are you saying this as a weekly/monthly LB? If so, I agree. Throughout my year or two of playing CC on Bedrock, I've always thought they should add weekly/monthly LB. This is sorta related to your suggestion, but I think the main idea you're focusing on is the tags you would get. But, in order to get those tags, there would first have to be a weekly/monthly LB. I don't think it's really worth adding a tag for (as regular LB players would probably want the same at some point and time), but I definitely agree with adding weekly/monthly LBs. 😋
What would the sicla "LB" be? I believe that's what you're thinking.

View attachment 202782

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
If you're suggesting a monthly leaderboard, then I do agree. But there is already a suggestion planned about monthly leaderboards, you can check it out here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/monthly-leaderboards.283536/
Exactly! This is exactly a suggestion I gave you.

Hope this system arrives soon, it will be very interesting system.
Amazing news! Because another similar suggestion has already been marked as planned, which means that it will get implemented in the future, I'll go ahead and lock this thread. Thanks a lot for the suggestion!
~ Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on Basketman's profile.
Late happy birthday! Hope it was very good! 🎉🏀