Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

nusacoo

Jun 13, 2023
I would love to see weekly leaderboard on cubecraft especially for Battle Arena, every Monday at 00:00 it resets, I think many players will try to get a new record and play more often to get the highest record and push their skills to the max and have fun on the server and get rewards or xp levels. Let me know your opinions.

nusacoo

Jun 13, 2023
This would make leaderboards a mess and it would be super easy to get a leaderboard. Strongly disagree. Eggwars season were a good idea, 1 year per season or 3 months or whatever is definetly better than 1 week.
Yes it would be easy but it would reset for everyone and everyone starts from 0 again and the old record would be like the record to beat the next week

human being

Jan 23, 2022
we need an easy leaderboard like this because getting on the real leaderboard is too hard for a lot of people

Reactions: nusacoo

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
we need an easy leaderboard like this because getting on the real leaderboard is too hard for a lot of people
I would be really mad and sad if this was gonna get added. Yes it's hard getting a leaderboard. That's why people with leaderboards that they played for hours to get would be angry there are people that can easily get new leaderboards and have as many leaderboards as someone who spent weeks or months getting the leaderboard. Would be really unfair. If it's too hard you can either get it after months of trying or just not get it.

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
it would be an easier way to get leaderboards and it would take away the actually achievement of being on the leaderboards and would quite be unfair for people who live in different regions because that time could be pretty late for them while for others it's day already

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes it's hard getting a leaderboard. That's why people with leaderboards that they played for hours to get would be angry there are people that can easily get new leaderboards and have as many leaderboards as someone who spent weeks or months getting the leaderboard.
it would be an easier way to get leaderboards and it would take away the actually achievement of being on the leaderboards
In my opinion, if seasonal leaderboards were to be added, they should only contain the top 10 or possibly only the top 5 players. Becoming one of the 5 best players in a given year is just as hard, if not harder than becoming 1 of the 50 best players of all time. A leaderboard like this would also favor win rate more than time dedicated to winning, which is a more accurate measurement of skill in my opinion.

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
I'd agree but only on the basis that weekly (or Monthly) leaderboards weren't a replacement for all time or seasonal leaderboards but *in addition* to them.

Some of us have literally spent hundreds of real days over many years grinding for leader boards so it would be an absolute travesty to see them disappear.
One of the real positives to both Cubecraft and the player community was that the seasonable leader board certainly attracted players to grind more for it and I personally believe that made eggwars much better on the whole as before that it was getting a bit stale and because there was not much hope of getting on the leader boards unless you were to spend literally days and months grinding it wasn't really that attractive to new players to even try. Egg Season 1 was a real success for that reason IMHO... until someone wiped the database and lost it (which is what I'm assuming has happened).

Magnomon

Dec 28, 2022
Germany
I would love to see weekly leaderboard on cubecraft especially for Battle Arena, every Monday at 00:00 it resets, I think many players will try to get a new record and play more often to get the highest record and push their skills to the max and have fun on the server and get rewards or xp levels. Let me know your opinions.
I think weekly is a bit too much, because it has always alot of work for the staff with it.
But tho, it would be funny to have one and to see whos the best in a single week

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom