Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rabidsyllab

Well-Known Member
Jan 12, 2025
327
831
99
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
@HoppyFrog used to do a thing were every week(ish) they would set a weekly challenge so you could get on the weekly challenge winners board. Unfortunately he is now unactive.
So I am going to revive it.

Week 1 (Again):
Fastest Game on Cube

Rules:
This has to be a game where you get experience
Can be in any gamemode.

On Sunday @ 7:00am GMT I will release the poll thread good luck

Week 1:
@
 

Brent // Brentsycle

Well-Known Member
Jan 1, 2019
248
348
139
21
Belgium
@HoppyFrog used to do a thing were every week(ish) they would set a weekly challenge so you could get on the weekly challenge winners board. Unfortunately he is now unactive.
So I am going to revive it.

Week 1 (Again):
Fastest Game on Cube

Rules:
This has to be a game where you get experience
Can be in any gamemode.

On Sunday @ 7:00am GMT I will release the poll thread good luck

Week 1:
@
I love this idea and the fact you’ll revive this!
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Rabidsyllab
D

Deleted member 618566

Guest
Great idea, I love it. Additionally I'll participate with this by sharing my fastest game appreciate your time
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rabidsyllab

Itzomarali20

Member
Oct 3, 2025
26
43
14
16
EGYPT
Pronouns
He/Him
@HoppyFrog used to do a thing were every week(ish) they would set a weekly challenge so you could get on the weekly challenge winners board. Unfortunately he is now unactive.
So I am going to revive it.

Week 1 (Again):
Fastest Game on Cube

Rules:
This has to be a game where you get experience
Can be in any gamemode.

On Sunday @ 7:00am GMT I will release the poll thread good luck

Week 1:
@
great idea
Keep going bro
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rabidsyllab
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
happy birthday! 🍰
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
always you goat cubecraft team
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
the best forever capitan best wishies i hope you are enjoy today
Verbramdt wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Itz1Helmut wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom