Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!
This discussion focuses on Survival Games, try to stay on topic!

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Haaiiii!!

For those who don't know how this works, every week I'll be posting a new exciting challenge for you to compete at! I'll generally announce the previous week's winners in the next week's post and you'll have exactly a week to join and share evidence. Anyone can join :)

Firstly, I would like to tell you all that, AGAIN, @JustNathie kindly said they would give the winner of this week's Bedrock challenge a prize.... the winner gets a pink bundle!! 🌸💗
So make sure to give it a go!

After all of your votes HERE, the winner of the week 7 Bedrock "best Pillars of Fortune house" challenge is..... @Loskol (+ @Hqtemood )! CONGRATS!!!! 🏆

The winners of last week's (8) challenges were....
[JAVA] @Loskol
[BEDROCK]
@human being
Congrats both of you!!! 🏆
(@human being please reply with your ign and the rank/bundle you'd like and Nathie will sort that out tmr!)

This week, we have a different challenge for each network again. Both challenges are rather 'casual' this week (I've been told the Java ones tend to be more sweaty, so enjoy haha!), so you have no excuse not to go for this week's prize!!!
Now it's time to reveal this week's challenges...! ✨

[BEDROCK] Survival Games - most pieces of blue-dyed leather armour collected in a single round 💙
Extra info: evidence can be a video or a screenshot as long as you're able to capture it clearly! You can dye armour blue by changing lapis to blue dye then combining the dye with the leather armour in your inventory/a crafting bench. And remember, the winner of this challenge gets a pink bundle!!!!!!!!!!!

[JAVA] Eggwars - best base! 🏘️
Extra info: evidence can be a video or screenshot as long as you're able to capture it clearly! There will be a poll to vote for the best (if we get multiple submissions...)

As always, I hope you all enjoy and best of luck! ♡
(sorry this came out a bit later than usual, have been busy counting things smh)

Last edited:

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
here :3
IMG_8220.jpeg

the picture is low quality i know

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Haaiiii!!

For those who don't know how this works, every week I'll be posting a new exciting challenge for you to compete at! I'll generally announce the previous week's winners in the next week's post and you'll have exactly a week to join and share evidence. Anyone can join :)

Firstly, I would like to tell you all that, AGAIN, @JustNathie kindly said they would give the winner of this week's Bedrock challenge a prize.... the winner gets a pink bundle!! 🌸💗

After all of your votes HERE, the winner of the week 7 Bedrock "best Pillars of Fortune house" challenge is..... @Loskol (+ @Hqtemood )! CONGRATS!!!! 🏆

[JAVA] @Loskol
[BEDROCK]
@human being
(@human being please reply with your ign and the rank/bundle you'd like and Nathie will sort that out tmr!)

This week, we have a different challenge for each network again. Both challenges are rather 'casual' this week (I've been told the Java ones tend to be more sweaty, so enjoy haha!), so you have no excuse not to go for this week's prize!!!

[BEDROCK] Survival Games - most pieces of blue-dyed leather armour collected in a single round 💙
Extra info: evidence can be a video or a screenshot as long as you're able to capture it clearly! You can dye armour blue by changing lapis to blue dye then combining the dye with the leather armour in your inventory/a crafting bench. And remember, the winner of this challenge gets a pink bundle!!!!!!!!!!!

Extra info: evidence can be a video or screenshot as long as you're able to capture it clearly! There will be a poll to vote for the best (if we get multiple submissions...)

(sorry this came out a bit later than usual, have been busy counting things smh)
Congratulations for the winer
And good luck to others

• Heart
Reactions: caraMel

asqsk

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Haaiiii!!

[JAVA] @Loskol
[BEDROCK]
@human being

Congratulations to all the winners , Maybe I will do the challenge, I don't really know. :)

• Heart
Reactions: caraMel

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
1710858597586.png

here's my personal best (subject to change)

i've decided that i probably don't need the bundle or the rank but i'll join anyway

i'm now embracing my status as a somewhat known non although i might purchase some stuff (more of like texture packs and things to give away) in the future for increasing friend slots

• Heart
Reactions: caraMel and Xi1m
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom