Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Lucky Islands, try to stay on topic!

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Hiya!!

For those who don't know how this works, every week I'll be posting a new exciting challenge for you to compete at! I'll generally announce the previous week's winners in the next week's post and you'll have exactly a week to join and share evidence. Anyone can join :)

Firstly, I'll cover last week's challenge. We had 4 amazing entries and you can go and vote for your favourite HERE. (Note: this is a separate post to avoid making this post too long and confusing!)

Now it's time to reveal this week's challenge...! ✨
The challenge this week is compatible with both networks again, and is therefore combined across the 2 like last week!

Lucky Islands - who can get the most interesting kill? ⚔️

Again, I will create a poll next week where everyone can vote for the submission they think is the best :)

This week, there are no real rules. Yay, CHAOS! >:)
(but I can still deny a submission if someone abuses the fact there are no rules in some way I haven't considered yet)

As always, I hope you all enjoy and best of luck! ♡

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hiya!!

For those who don't know how this works, every week I'll be posting a new exciting challenge for you to compete at! I'll generally announce the previous week's winners in the next week's post and you'll have exactly a week to join and share evidence. Anyone can join :)

Firstly, I'll cover last week's challenge. We had 4 amazing entries and you can go and vote for your favourite HERE. (Note: this is a separate post to avoid making this post too long and confusing!)

The challenge this week is compatible with both networks again, and is therefore combined across the 2 like last week!

Again, I will create a poll next week where everyone can vote for the submission they think is the best :)

(but I can still deny a submission if someone abuses the fact there are no rules in some way I haven't considered yet)

So whene i do a video i can upload it in imgur and post here or where i post and i should upload it on youtube ?!

Reactions: caraMel

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
So whene i do a video i can upload it in imgur and post here or where i post and i should upload it on youtube ?!
You can upload it to either - both Imgur and YouTube are fine!
And you can also post it anywhere as long as I can see it haha! Whether that be as a reply to this thread, in a forum conversation with me, etc...

Welp there goes my chances of winning. @Roxrock this is all u pro
You missed the MinerWare one! That would have been perfect for you :o
Also, oi. I know I said no rules, but.... :angrynoot:

Kai_Way

Nov 13, 2021
Scotland
www.planetminecraft.com
Hiya!!

Do older videos count? I have quite a few from 2+ years ago to choose from! Also how many are we allowed to submit?

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Do older videos count? I have quite a few from 2+ years ago to choose from! Also how many are we allowed to submit?
Only 1 submission is allowed so make sure to choose your favourite. And yep, it can be an old video! ✨

Reactions: Kai_Way

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hiya!!

This is my video for the chalenge

• Heart

Thjis

Mood
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jan 26, 2021
Hi! For this weeks challenge I teamed up together with @Thjis, so there are his clips in the video as well as mine. Also haven't edited in a while so I kinda just tried having fun with it. :)
Love the editing crit

• Heart
Reactions: Critly

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Changed my mind, lol. It turns out video recording and YouTube is a lot more simple on mobile than I assumed, and hopefully my parents wouldn’t mind.
Why didn't I ever think about using this to kill my opponents! It's hilarious 😂

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Hoshi's profile.
RDT_20240427_1450346243545739946908841.jpg
Thunder wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday, Cool Designer! 🥳
Mintypie231 wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Top Bottom