Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Lucky Islands, try to stay on topic!

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Hiya!!

For those who don't know how this works, every week I'll be posting a new exciting challenge for you to compete at! I'll generally announce the previous week's winners in the next week's post and you'll have exactly a week to join and share evidence. Anyone can join :)

Firstly, I'll cover last week's challenge. We had 4 amazing entries and you can go and vote for your favourite HERE. (Note: this is a separate post to avoid making this post too long and confusing!)

Now it's time to reveal this week's challenge...! ✨
The challenge this week is compatible with both networks again, and is therefore combined across the 2 like last week!

Lucky Islands - who can get the most interesting kill? ⚔️

Again, I will create a poll next week where everyone can vote for the submission they think is the best :)

This week, there are no real rules. Yay, CHAOS! >:)
(but I can still deny a submission if someone abuses the fact there are no rules in some way I haven't considered yet)

As always, I hope you all enjoy and best of luck! ♡

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hiya!!

For those who don't know how this works, every week I'll be posting a new exciting challenge for you to compete at! I'll generally announce the previous week's winners in the next week's post and you'll have exactly a week to join and share evidence. Anyone can join :)

Firstly, I'll cover last week's challenge. We had 4 amazing entries and you can go and vote for your favourite HERE. (Note: this is a separate post to avoid making this post too long and confusing!)

The challenge this week is compatible with both networks again, and is therefore combined across the 2 like last week!

Again, I will create a poll next week where everyone can vote for the submission they think is the best :)

(but I can still deny a submission if someone abuses the fact there are no rules in some way I haven't considered yet)

So whene i do a video i can upload it in imgur and post here or where i post and i should upload it on youtube ?!

Reactions: caraMel

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
So whene i do a video i can upload it in imgur and post here or where i post and i should upload it on youtube ?!
You can upload it to either - both Imgur and YouTube are fine!
And you can also post it anywhere as long as I can see it haha! Whether that be as a reply to this thread, in a forum conversation with me, etc...

Welp there goes my chances of winning. @Roxrock this is all u pro
You missed the MinerWare one! That would have been perfect for you :o
Also, oi. I know I said no rules, but.... :angrynoot:

Kai_Way

Nov 13, 2021
Scotland
www.planetminecraft.com
Hiya!!

Do older videos count? I have quite a few from 2+ years ago to choose from! Also how many are we allowed to submit?

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Do older videos count? I have quite a few from 2+ years ago to choose from! Also how many are we allowed to submit?
Only 1 submission is allowed so make sure to choose your favourite. And yep, it can be an old video! ✨

Reactions: Kai_Way

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hiya!!

This is my video for the chalenge

• Heart

Thjis

Mood
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jan 26, 2021
Hi! For this weeks challenge I teamed up together with @Thjis, so there are his clips in the video as well as mine. Also haven't edited in a while so I kinda just tried having fun with it. :)
Love the editing crit

• Heart
Reactions: Critly

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Changed my mind, lol. It turns out video recording and YouTube is a lot more simple on mobile than I assumed, and hopefully my parents wouldn’t mind.
Why didn't I ever think about using this to kill my opponents! It's hilarious 😂

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Top Bottom