Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

caraMel

Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Heya!!
I hope you're all ready to do some mining and crafting, because after a bit of a break, WE'RE BACK! YIPPEEEE!! ✨

For those who don't know how this works, every week I'll be posting a new exciting challenge for you to compete at! I'll generally announce the previous week's winners in the next week's post and you'll have exactly a week to join and share evidence. Anyone can join. The prize is just bragging rights and looking very cool :)

The challenge this week can be completed on both networks (Bedrock and Java)!
Now it's time to reveal what the challenge will be...!

PILLARS OF FORTUNE - Collect the most of a single item :heart:
(E.g. if you get 3 anvils given to you in a game, that would beat someone who submits a game where they only get 2 stone buttons!)

RULES:
• A screenshot will do the trick. I just need to be able to clearly see the number of the item that you got :D
• You must follow all our usual in-game rules
• No private games
• Working with friends is allowed (and encouraged)

As always, I hope you all enjoy and best of luck! ♡

ananas_time

Mar 23, 2024
i make sticks (a lot of them)

Attachments

• Minecraft Screenshot 2024.05.23 - 14.02.46.62.png
    Minecraft Screenshot 2024.05.23 - 14.02.46.62.png
    349.6 KB · Views: 37

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Heya!!
I hope you're all ready to do some mining and crafting, because after a bit of a break, WE'RE BACK! YIPPEEEE!! ✨

For those who don't know how this works, every week I'll be posting a new exciting challenge for you to compete at! I'll generally announce the previous week's winners in the next week's post and you'll have exactly a week to join and share evidence. Anyone can join. The prize is just bragging rights and looking very cool :)

The challenge this week can be completed on both networks (Bedrock and Java)!
Now it's time to reveal what the challenge will be...!

PILLARS OF FORTUNE - Collect the most of a single item :heart:
(E.g. if you get 3 anvils given to you in a game, that would beat someone who submits a game where they only get 2 stone buttons!)

RULES:
• A screenshot will do the trick. I just need to be able to clearly see the number of the item that you got :D
• You must follow all our usual in-game rules
• No private games
• Working with friends is allowed (and encouraged)

As always, I hope you all enjoy and best of luck! ♡
Its have been a long time didn't do the weakly challenge

Reactions: caraMel
Top Bottom