1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Website Suggestion] Followers and Player Stats/Friends

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TheJeroen, Oct 5, 2016.

?

What suggestion do you like?

Poll closed Nov 23, 2016.
  1. Both.

    10 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Only the players.ccgn site.

    2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. Only the followers one.

    3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Neither.

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other opinion [Post in this thread]

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TheJeroen

    TheJeroen Member

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2015
    Messages:
    1,824
    Likes Received:
    2,322
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    The Netherlands
    Hey,

    So before the release of the 2016 theme of the Forums you could check all your followers.
    What do I mean? There was a button to show the next page of people that follow you.
    Currently it will only show you 20 followers. Why did that button get removed? I currently got 63 followers or so and can only see 30% of the people. The other 70%? Nobody will ever know who they are.

    The same is for people you follow. I know there is an option at your profile and then you select 'people you follow'and you get a list. But if I'd want to see who someone else is following I won't be able to see all those people except the first 20 (In alphabetic order) people. Idk why but I want this option to return.

    My second suggestion is to bring http://players.ccgn.co back. When I got bored I typed in the name of other people and looked at all the people in their friend list and their stats for minigames.

    I will tag @johncoles and @andyschofie since they are the website developers :p
     
  2. Buuuddy

    Buuuddy Member

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2016
    Messages:
    1,138
    Likes Received:
    1,477
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Belgium
    https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/limited-list-of-followers-people-i-follow.162811/
    I wasn't here when this was still a thing, I think. I'm neutral on this one as I don't know what this includes. :)
     
  3. ♡♡♡♡

    ♡♡♡♡ Member

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2016
    Messages:
    2,604
    Likes Received:
    1,177
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Location:
    The ♡Land
    Yeah I don't like not being able to see all the followers of the church of the power ranger :(
     
    Ping Ether likes this.
  4. xFirelion

    xFirelion Member

    Joined:
    May 7, 2016
    Messages:
    984
    Likes Received:
    1,072
    Trophy Points:
    93
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    The best feeling when people call you a hacker :)
    Location:
    The Netherlands.
    Just pressing the red "X" and it'll show your other followers. :) ~ @xMegaCoolx
     
    Ping Ether likes this.
  5. mateu9999

    mateu9999 Member

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2015
    Messages:
    4,173
    Likes Received:
    2,581
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Anime or Minecraft......
    Location:
    Inside you....
    Save our Souls and fix this....
    I'm too lazy to press 'X'
     
  6. xx_360noscope101

    xx_360noscope101 Member

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2016
    Messages:
    2,115
    Likes Received:
    1,205
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    being a baby chicken
    Location:
    In a chicken coop
    Same. Plus it would be nice to see all of our followers.
     
  7. Zrathex

    Zrathex Member

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2016
    Messages:
    980
    Likes Received:
    465
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Got a subwoofer! Neightbours hate me now XD
    Location:
    MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
    You got ma support on this. Let me see my followers ._.
     
    TheJeroen likes this.
  8. xx_360noscope101

    xx_360noscope101 Member

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2016
    Messages:
    2,115
    Likes Received:
    1,205
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    being a baby chicken
    Location:
    In a chicken coop
    I have 9 so far, but I would like this. You have my support!
     
  9. TeamTyler

    TeamTyler Member

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2016
    Messages:
    34
    Likes Received:
    15
    Trophy Points:
    8
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    a jar of dirt.
    It'd be nice to see who is following who tbh, support :)
     
  10. Nikooo

    Nikooo Helper Staff Member Helper

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2016
    Messages:
    1,566
    Likes Received:
    1,474
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Noob Minecraft Player
    Location:
    Skywars Lobby One
    Sometimes it can be annoying to not view all of the people who follow me. +1 :)

    Also, a website which would show the statistics of other people would be cool. +1
     
    TheJeroen likes this.