Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 10965

I would love to be there D: I never get tickets :(

elison187

Oct 13, 2016
MineconBanner_Game.png

We are excited to announce that the CubeCraft team will be attending MINECON 2016 later this month in Anaheim California! We will be hosting two panels during the event, Game Design and Development with Minecraft as well as Building Communities from Bedrock Up. You can view a full schedule of events for MINECON HERE.

For those curious, the members of our team attending will be myself, @johncoles, @andyschofie, @Marco Slater, @rubik_cube_man, @Efcluke94 and @GingerGeek. A few of our staff team and devs will be there as well (including @Minikloon @CARDAN16 @CyanYellow and @Foodyling).

If you will be there, be sure to let us know. We're looking forward to hopefully meeting some of our awesome players!​
hi

RebelComander

Apr 19, 2016
Haha would say I would go, but don't really have the money to fly from Australia all the way to California.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom