Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
ok, this was suggested many times already, it is indeed a good game but it needs a lot of effort into it, creating a game that needs a naturally generated world everytime for a big amount of players isnt easy.

also, you could explain it better, not just saying "pls add [game] pls", you could say how it would work, if would be a speed UHC, normal, modded items, team mode, suggestions in general, not just "add [game]".

Reactions: Snowwyyy

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
This is what I copy paste for all UHC threads.

"UHC has his history here on CubeCraft. They added UHC twice and it was a flopped twice. Not because it's boring or the game phases were too long. No it's just that Cube players are not the UHC players type I believe. When they added UHC the second time they added custom terrain in it to give it a more original look. But there was only 1 or 2 custom terrains. Landscape, trees, ores, caves were every time the same. And if you had the right coords to a great cave, then you had full diamond with 10 golden apples every game. Even I was tryhard enough to find 2 OP caves to win basically every game. That ruined the fun for most.

Long story short. I think it isn't a good idea to add it back. There's a high chance that it will flop again and all that work will be, again, all for nothing."

Yes, you say that because you dont know how to pvp in the game.
Since when does your pvp skills has to do with someone's opinion. You can be good at pvp but not liking UHC and vice versa.

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Send me your id
DADF2EEC-AA6B-49A4-BF41-B49B6AFA4C4F.png

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This is what I copy paste for all UHC threads.

"UHC has his history here on CubeCraft. They added UHC twice and it was a flopped twice. Not because it's boring or the game phases were too long. No it's just that Cube players are not the UHC players type I believe. When they added UHC the second time they added custom terrain in it to give it a more original look. But there was only 1 or 2 custom terrains. Landscape, trees, ores, caves were every time the same. And if you had the right coords to a great cave, then you had full diamond with 10 golden apples every game. Even I was tryhard enough to find 2 OP caves to win basically every game. That ruined the fun for most.

Long story short. I think it isn't a good idea to add it back. There's a high chance that it will flop again and all that work will be, again, all for nothing."

Since when does your pvp skills has to do with someone's opinion. You can be good at pvp but not liking UHC and vice versa.
yea true but was UHC added to bedrock if it wasnt Bringing UHC to bedrock would be one of the best ideas cc has done as So many people on bedrock want a UHC but none of the servers offer that

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom