Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Alrighty, you're probably confused how we recreated a removed game inside a game with very few blocks to decorate and build with.. yeah? Well, here's a brief explanation:

I was in a voice call in English with a few people, Camezonda being one of them. He says very subtly, "It would be cool and funny if someone made MoneyWalls in EggWars like people make massive walls and stuff."
So I decided to take his words as a challenge. I got a few people from that voice call to join me in a private one and we started. We used the 'Graveyard' map to do this.

@Camezonda for suggesting it
@BrokenAyzer for taking photos
@Fluffys_gurl for playing Minerware whilst being in the call and popping in sometimes
@jollow250 for building
@AFreakingCookie (Hank) for screaming a lot whilst building
@BlockHead2727 for building and disconnecting when he was building his wall
@Tacosbefriends for giving memes and letting me post my livestream here of us building it
@kiaaaa for building
My alternate accounts were also used to collect gold for obsidian

You may also wonder why we used hay for one of the walls.. We were using the original colours used for MoneyWalls but since we didn't have a red we used orange and yellow was hay because BlockHead crashed.

Now, I'm guessing you want the photos, yes? Okay..

9.png
10.png
2017-10-29_23.36.56.png
2017-10-29_23.37.47.png
2017-10-29_23.38.06.png
2017-10-29_23.44.51.png
2017-10-29_23.51.29.png
u3.png

So that's it :D it took a few tries to get the hang of it but we managed it. It took about 4 hours (Is bigger than it seems)

Livestream:

Feedback is appreciated :)

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Alrighty, you're probably confused how we recreated a removed game inside a game with very few blocks to decorate and build with.. yeah? Well, here's a brief explanation:

I was in a voice call in English with a few people, Camezonda being one of them. He says very subtly, "It would be cool and funny if someone made MoneyWalls in EggWars like people make massive walls and stuff."
So I decided to take his words as a challenge. I got a few people from that voice call to join me in a private one and we started. We used the 'Graveyard' map to do this.

@Fluffys_gurl for playing Minerware whilst being in the call and popping in sometimes
@jollow250 for building
@Tacosbefriends for giving memes and letting me post my livestream here of us building it
@kiaaaa for building

You may also wonder why we used hay for one of the walls.. We were using the original colours used for MoneyWalls but since we didn't have a red we used orange and yellow was hay because BlockHead crashed.

View attachment 139289 View attachment 139290 View attachment 139291 View attachment 139292 View attachment 139293 View attachment 139294 View attachment 139295 View attachment 139296

So that's it :D it took a few tries to get the hang of it but we managed it. It took about 4 hours (Is bigger than it seems)

Livestream:

Yay! :D
Why you put me at screaming? Was my mucrophone volume too loud? :,(
This is amazing. We want that gamemode back!:(
Me too

Reactions: DragonLord

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

@jollow250 for building
@kiaaaa for building

View attachment 139289 View attachment 139290 View attachment 139291 View attachment 139292 View attachment 139293 View attachment 139294 View attachment 139295 View attachment 139296

Livestream:

Wow, that's a cool map!
Maybe time to add the game again with a new theme?

Reactions: DragonLord

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Dude that looks so cool.
Honestly well done. Sad to see that the other half wasn't finished.
Yeah, we started too late and by the time we even got that much it had been just under 4 hours. Would have taken double that at the very least to get the majority done.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Seems decent.

Shouldn’t have used your alts though, should have done it .legit style
We would have but then we'd have to kill people, risk our eggs being broken, computers crashing. Was just a precaution. A lot of the time I forgot to have them on generators.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
We would have but then we'd have to kill people, risk our eggs being broken, computers crashing. Was just a precaution. A lot of the time I forgot to have them on generators.
How do you get so many alts. You buy it the cheap way?

Top Bottom