• No :I

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I mean this command will be especially useful when the anti cheat comes out. For example, the anti cheat should be able to block out the majority of the hackers, but those that can't, staff can come and see if they do hack. The /report would need some more features. Such as, the person who has the most /reports can be viewed first, because there are people out there who can tell what are hacks.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I mean this command will be especially useful when the anti cheat comes out. For example, the anti cheat should be able to block out the majority of the hackers, but those that can't, staff can come and see if they do hack. The /report would need some more features. Such as, the person who has the most /reports can be viewed first, because there are people out there who can tell what are hacks.
Good pvp'er who don't hack would be at the top of the /report count all the time, since they won't get banned but do get reported a lot.
I just don't think the /report command is a very good idea, at least for now. Maybe if we have more staff in the future.

Reactions: Firewand

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
The /Report command has both Pros and Cons. So yea. The Bad things is people can threaten to report someone or accuse people. Good thing: You can report someone fast

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
This command was 2 years ago still used, and when there was abuse.
It's nice that you want to help cubecraft, but this idea I find not the best :)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
What would you do? I just wanna know :) What kinda system/idk wtv u call it will you do for reporting hackers/rule breakers?

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Just wonder tho. But what happens if its so sudden and before you record you get eliminated or killed ETC. He leaves or switch of his hacks so how can you still catch him?

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Good pvp'er who don't hack would be at the top of the /report count all the time, since they won't get banned but do get reported a lot.
I just don't think the /report command is a very good idea, at least for now. Maybe if we have more staff in the future.
Really good point.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown

Then again, there are going to be players who can identify hackers, works both ways. :/

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Yea, You can threaten people with the /Report command. For example people said to me..." Shut up, I have a Rank, you don't so if you don't listen to me.. I will Report you do you want to get band you idiot?! ( At that time i was a Newbie so ofc i Believed them )

- PEOPLE WITH RANKS CANNOT ABUSE OTHERS THAT HAS NO RANK OR LOWER RANK THAN THAT PERSON!

-Thanks

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
This has been recommended way too many times. This was a command in Cubecraft a long time ago but it was removed due to the fake reports. I don't think this will ever be added even if players would get only 1 report on the same person.

Thanks for commenting what I was gonna say while I was typing. ;-;
Same :D

meower808

Feb 3, 2017
I am sorry for the inconvenience of this thread, for I am slightly new to mini-game server forum communities. I should have looked around for similar threads before posting this.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I am sorry for the inconvenience of this thread, for I am slightly new to mini-game server forum communities. I should have looked around for similar threads before posting this.
I am going to lock this thread since multiple reasons have been given why it should not be added. I could repeat them all but that would honestly be quite pointless.

Thanks for your suggestion :)

Reactions: Firewand
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on whyally's profile.
Welcome the forums and happy birthday! 🎈