Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 1, 2021
I mean, skyblock has his own server(idk if its official it has the cubecraft bot).
Then why The pvp sweats doesnt have one(if there is one awlready pls invate me)

I talking about discord tho

Reactions: Brayden6785

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Hello,

As mentioned earlier, these Discord servers are third-party and do not officially represent CubeCraft Games in any way. The only officially run CubeCraft Games Discord server can be found at https://discord.gg/cubecraft. If you would like to start up your own PvP based Discord server for our network, you can do so, and possibly be invited into our External Community Program which is handled by our community manager @Younisco.

Please contact our community manager if you have any further questions in regards to our external community organizer program.

Thanks.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom