Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
I agree with you that many updates take way too long to be finished. But compare the current amount of updates with the amount of updates 4 months ago. Cube almost didn't update anything back then.
However they're doing now. They released a new BlockWars Update and a massive new PVP gamemode. I also see staff members reply to threads and suggestions more often, which is a huge improvement.
I know things are still not perfect but it's improving.

I'm personally waiting for a new vanity update. I think it needs a huge update with a lot of cool new gadgets and win effects. For now we'll just have to wait. :)

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
Unfortunately a solution to these problems is not that simple, nor is it that easy to get good devs. More devs doesn't mean these projects will get done any faster, it sometimes means more people to manage and problems working as a team on one project. Unfortunately I can't give you too much information as I am not a developer, but please understand that "soon" means ASAP and that we aren't ignoring obvious solutions to problems. I understand concerns from the community, but I ask you trust our staff team to make the best decisions.

Reactions: Snodia
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom