Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Advay

Jun 26, 2016
Dear Cubecraft
We need a change...
Lets face it , this anti-cheat just is not cutting it. Simply search "Cubecraft Hacking" and thousands of videos appear , even from the youtubers the likes of xTurtle.
Why do they do this you ask , well if I asked the cubecraft staff they would say hackers in minecraft are everywhere and unpredictable. And yes , it is close to impossible to completely stop hackers , but you can try.
At the moment many servers , such as hypixel and cubecraft do not have good anti-cheats. This is leading to hackers simply going on and facing no consequences.
Because lets face it , 90% of hackers are left unreported.
Here is a solution...
1 Install a better anti cheat system.
2 Offences should be banned by IP to prevent alts.
3 Players who report others for hacking , and are correct should be rewarded.
Do these things and the comunity of minecraft players will be happy.
Comment If you agree and critisisms.
Thank you , I know its easier said than done , but the reason I am saying this is because I love cubecraft and want it to remain my favorite server.
Thanks- Glasgow123 and the rest of the Minecraft community (who don't hack)

Caaaaarman

Jun 1, 2017
The Cat Store.
www.cubecraft.net
We have a great anticheat Aka Sentinal ;) I don't think we need a better one.. -1 Annnnd... For your "Number 3" They Don't need to be rewarded.. You Should't get a million points after you record a hacker. -1

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
1 Install a better anti cheat system.
As said above, we have Sentinel
2 Offences should be banned by IP to prevent alts.
This wouldn't be fair for the other players who could be connected to that IP address
3 Players who report others for hacking , and are correct should be rewarded.
The only reward that you should get in my opinion is that the report has been dealt with.

and the rest of the Minecraft community (who don't hack)
I don't want to sound picky here but I can assure you that not "the rest of the Minecraft community" agree to this post. I know that because I'm one of them.

Of course this doesn't mean that CubeCraft doesn't make changes. I heard from several people that Sentinel continuously gets updated so we can only hope that it catches more rule breakers :)

Reactions: ItsDavey_ and Ducky

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
I think the anti chat is good, also you may notice most of those hackers are on 1.8 wich has no anti cheat :/

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Our Anticheat is still being worked on to improve each and every day. Hackers can come from out of the blue, and are clearly impossible to stop. We shouldn't be rewarded for catching hackers. -1 from me, for literally everything this thread is describing.

Lynnes

Aug 7, 2017
Argentina
I think you should improve the anti-cheat, lately I have seen many hackers, and few report them.
Finally, they do what they want.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Making an anti-cheat isn't easy. If it was, every server would have a near-perfect one. The fact that they don't should tell you something ... that you can't catch all the cheaters. Many are being caught all the time, if we didn't have sentinel the server would be basically unplayable.

mdk_chicken

Jul 8, 2014
I agree that there should be some kind of reward for those who correctly report a hacker. This way, more people will be motivated to report hackers, which -of course- would result in a decrease of hackers. But I do agree with @Yutoshi that it shouldn't be an all to big reward. Maybe just a few cubelets, or like 150 points.

This way, cubecraft will be less of a target for hackers and everyone will have more fun in the game.

Just one thing I want to add to your list of things: cubecraft should make it easier to make a report. Most of us won't be raged enough to actually edit and upload a video, even if one has recorded such a video. TBH, I wouldn't know what other system should be used, but perhaps cubecraft should give more instructions on other places then the website.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
We have a perfectly fine anti-cheat, if you don't like it, Then go record ad report a hacker, Lots of those videos are from 2-3 years ago when cubecraft had no anti-cheat!

Advay

Jun 26, 2016
Just to clear some things up ...
By rewards for catching hackers , I don't mean something crazy such as a diamond rank.
I think that a good reward would be a cubelet and 50 points.
Also , most people in this world don't do good things just for the good of doing them , many people simply do them to gain something.
The sad reality is that is what most of the world is like ( This is arguable but I am simply saying what I have learned from studying philosophy ) . This thing they gain is normally one of two things , money or recognition by others. If we give them both of this they will be more encouraged to report others . So after 100 proper reports they should gain some kind of status or rank

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
looool
best timing of post. i was banned by sentinel for "hacking" while i wasn't even hacking yesterday xD
so i fully agree with you

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom