Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 469419

To be honest I don't know how work the cubecraft build team or how also works rubik internal game system.

But, giving my opinion immersed in the ignorance:

I believe they (CCGN build team) should build the maps with a unique island, this means, choose air map and build an only map, not +10 in a same map.

Respect to the game itself, I believe rubik should add a thing to avoid that precisely, this can be used by anyone with the only purpose to make a game eternal.

To be honest, I don't know how it's possible die of all possible forms and no with that you've done xD.

You're very creative.

Good video! :)

2pancakes

Dedicated Member
May 15, 2016
The Nether (lands)
My fellow CubeCrafters,

I finally finished editing this video, and was ready to share it to the community. I am a huge fan of unconventional game play, and love thinking outside the box. Me and my friends made a flying machine in Lucky Islands, and It will forever change the way I see, and play Lucky Islands. Check out how we did it below. :) HUGE thanks to zacharyl22 and BaronPorthos for helping make this a reality!

I call hacks.

Brownieh

Feb 18, 2017
the oven at 180 degrees
This is the most creative thing on Cube I've seen in a while! Do you think this would be possible in SkyWars too?
I know flying machines are possible to make but I have never seen anyone make it back to the lobby or another map.

zacharyl22

May 28, 2020
@Mivkeee ohno the secret has been revealed : d

@Fisktratt that’s what I wanted to show u, sadly I couldn’t get the flying machine to work .-.

@TuTu remember this?:))

Fun things about this place:
  • If you use elytras anywhere you instantly die
  • Old, removed maps are still in the world, have some fun looking around for them ;p
  • On Solo Lucky Islands there is a map that got added but never got released, I’d give it the name “Jurassic” or “Bones”
  • I have never found back the old team waiting lobbies, I am sure they should be somewhere
  • I dont know about the Lucky Islands lobby, maybe it could be there too
Woah, didn't know there was old maps and maps that never got released out there!
now we gonna have to do it all again and find em :p

Reactions: Rawrbin

badamson

May 28, 2020
Hey there @MochiMaster, me and my friends had the same idea, and we just tried it in Skywars, and it seems like they patched out quasi-connectivity, and it showed a bedrock animation - do you guys have any tips or should we stick to building storage systems and tnt cannons in skywars. Also, do you know of any map to get coral fans, so we can make tnt dupers? Also do you know any map with bone blocks as we wanted to grow trees and make honey farms, or did they also patch randomticks or the maps were built pre 1.10.

zacharyl22

May 28, 2020
Hey there @MochiMaster, me and my friends had the same idea, and we just tried it in Skywars, and it seems like they patched out quasi-connectivity, and it showed a bedrock animation - do you guys have any tips or should we stick to building storage systems and tnt cannons in skywars. Also, do you know of any map to get coral fans, so we can make tnt dupers? Also do you know any map with bone blocks as we wanted to grow trees and make honey farms, or did they also patch randomticks or the maps were built pre 1.10.
There could be many things that are causing this problem, I'd assume you aren't playing on bedrock ed. but If you are, there is no quasi in that version. The bedrock animation, if you're talking about the fact that the flying machine randomly phases in and out of looking like bedrock than that's normal for the flying machine. I don't think quasi-connectivity was touched in any way in the normal version of Java Minecraft, but it may be a problem with skywars as we've only ever built one in lucky islands.

If you're having serious trouble with the quasi-connectivity then there is a way around it by getting quarts and making observers instead (we actually tried to do this while testing in lucky islands before we realized that you could make a flying machine without the observers).

I can't really pinpoint your problem but maybe mochi can help. Other than that your best option is to try observers or go into lucky islands and try it.

BaronPorthos

May 28, 2020
There could be many things that are causing this problem, I'd assume you aren't playing on bedrock ed. but If you are, there is no quasi in that version. The bedrock animation, if you're talking about the fact that the flying machine randomly phases in and out of looking like bedrock than that's normal for the flying machine. I don't think quasi-connectivity was touched in any way in the normal version of Java Minecraft, but it may be a problem with skywars as we've only ever built one in lucky islands.

If you're having serious trouble with the quasi-connectivity then there is a way around it by getting quarts and making observers instead (we actually tried to do this while testing in lucky islands before we realized that you could make a flying machine without the observers).

I can't really pinpoint your problem but maybe mochi can help. Other than that your best option is to try observers or go into lucky islands and try it.

@badamson It seemed to us like Lucky Islands is based on Minecraft version 1.9. So there are things that just won't be present like Bees, and mechanics like firework rockets to boost elytra won't work, even if you get them (we've gotten them and tried). The same for things like observers which were introduced in 1.11.

badamson

May 28, 2020
@zachary122 - we arent on bedrock edition, and we are sure that quasi connectivity works, its just that it seems to not work after some seconds and the flying machine fails on the server, we are sure that the flying machine engine we use is right as we tested it - its just a basic caterpillar engine - we will try again and see what success we can get.

zacharyl22

May 28, 2020
@zachary122 - we arent on bedrock edition, and we are sure that quasi connectivity works, its just that it seems to not work after some seconds and the flying machine fails on the server, we are sure that the flying machine engine we use is right as we tested it - its just a basic caterpillar engine - we will try again and see what success we can get.
If what your saying is that the flying machine its self just stops flying after some amount of time, then I have no idea what's happening, the only other thing I can think of is the Minecarts you place on the machine, as we've had problems with those before where if you dont have them the server glitches you back to the boarder, but it sounds like that's not the problem u have so idk.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥳
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Top Bottom