Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Hi All,

Had some fun with friends... three of us got into the same game and were really careful to NOT team but after many attempts at the end of one game the three of us were left.. it was bridges so we decided to build a waterpark complete with pools, flumes and an amazing TNT water canon.

I hope you enjoy watching it as we had a ton of fun making it. I learnt a lot of new stuff about editing so I hope it's paid off.

Please let me know :-)

ps.. I checked with a mod and whilst technically using water in eggwars could be considered bug abuse, on this occastion it isn't a problem given that all three of us that were remaining in the game agreed to use it it wasn't and wound;t be a problem :-)

WARNING: DO NOT USE WATER IN A NORMAL GAME - it's probably bug abuse and could get you banned.

Skip to here to see the TNT water Canon only...

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
Want to do the Skywars version? have the idea already :), looks like so much fun.

Hope I can do that with you or other people.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom