Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iamspeed12345

Sep 29, 2020
We are not getting new maps and updates on gamemodes like blockwars,bridges, eggwars,luckyblock and survival games.
The games have now become kind of boring and no new items/maps are being made for a lot of gamodes as I have mentioned and please cubecraft get some new maps and some new items.I feel this is a big problem as cubecraft games have so many gamodes and they are struggling to keep the games always fresh and new that would want players to come to ur server.

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Go to news. Find the oldest thread from 2020 and count the amount above it. Now reply to this thread. And tell me how many. Il save you the trouble, I counted 86 updates. These include, Winter and Summer map updates, Easter, birthdays, Scoreboard update, Health indicators, Armoury updates, AN ENTIRE NEW KB ON BEDROCK. PS4 support, Lucky Islands, Bridges and CTF, duels and FFA to name a few.

So we are getting updates. Just 86 in a year is not enough for you.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
It takes a long time to make an update with lots of content, and I kinda agree on the maps I don't want maps to just come for a month during Christmas I'd much rather them to make good maps for forever. There is currently a big shortage of maps for 6+ players and for me and my friends it's kinda bad.. I would really like to see new maps for bigger teams but not win grinder maps a map I really like is Athens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom