Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Olmn

Member
Sep 15, 2020
76
80
19
You should be able to buy water buckets from the shop in eggwars for like 2 or 3 diamonds. I want a water bucket because i like going high and jumping down but a water bucket could prevent the fall damage, and the water bucket can be used to kill people off the side of the map.
 
Last edited:

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
1,352
1,474
219
23
Catalonia
Hello,
It would be a good idea to have water buckets on Eggwars, as they would be pretty efficient, specially if you want to make some tactics.
Nice suggestion.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom