Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
4,700
6,716
559
25
The Netherlands
How could water/lava increase the amount of campers, could you please explain me?
Lemme take a simple example.

You build a wall around your island of 6 blocks high, you buy enough lava buckets to place it on every highest block of the wall and there you go. You cannot easily stop the lava if the wall is very high. And if you're smart you E-Pearl a bit higher than the wall is and then you're on the island.
 

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
2,888
4,148
404
Lemme take a simple example.

You build a wall around your island of 6 blocks high, you buy enough lava buckets to place it on every highest block of the wall and there you go. You cannot easily stop the lava if the wall is very high. And if you're smart you E-Pearl a bit higher than the wall is and then you're on the island.
I thought you said improve, I'm sorry! :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ducky
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Cathie wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!!!!!!!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Top Bottom