Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

J0PP0

Apr 14, 2020
at the moment there isn't a lot to do in skyblock accept do chalenges.I think that there should be a couple of things added like:

PvP: There isnt realy a use for making stronge armore if there isn't anything that can kill u,mobs can kill u but only if you make it posible if you make some kind of grinder they cant hurt u

More blocks: at the moment i'm not island level 9 yet so i dont realy know wat other blocks will be added as i progres but I do have some big build projects for the future but these are hard to realise with the limeted amount of blocks there are.When i want to build somthing i dont want to spend a week mining cobblestone or different kind of trees i want to make a huge farm get a lot of monny and buy them.

Minions: a lot of other servers have them so way doesn't cubecraft have them it is way easier to have a minion mine cobblestone for u than having to make a ridiculous amount of pickaxes same goes for other stuff like killing animals or mobs

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
hello,
I like the idea of a PvP area. I have a diamond set and a sword that I don't use. It would be very cool to see a PvP area in spawn or something like that.
Secondly, the idea of extra blocks would be nice if you could buy them in the shop or obtained them another way.
And finally the minions. I don't like the idea of minions because they take away the grinding aspect of skyblock. That would make the game easier.

Rosegfx

Aug 13, 2018
A PvP area would be very broken. If there's still KeepInventory then it'd be alright I guess, but it'd still leave the problem that'd very quickly come up with the Nether Update: Level 25 enchants. Now sure, you could go PvP and have fun but when there's one dude who comes in with a Sharp 25 diamond sword then it just turns into a game of having to gang up on the high-level guy, and if there is a KeepInventory then they'd just come back. Sure. PvP is fun but I stand by that with the level of enchants you can get on this server only the very top progressive players would be able to effectively PvP

Reactions: Narri
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything! Hope you have a good life.
As per the removal of the design team CubeCraft will now remove the Moderation team due to them costing CubeCraft the same amount of extra money - nothing.
Reesle wrote on Tommy Boi's profile.
Congrats on 300 reaction score!!
Tommy Boi wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you so much for everything, you'll be missed.
Thjis wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Bday! 🎉
Top Bottom