Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Real JamesPlayzGamesHD

Aug 7, 2016
Hello,
I was Muted for spamming my YT ad over 5+ Times even though I only went from lobby to lobby saying it Only once, Just every so Minute and only like 3 lobbies at a Time. Also, I was told by an Admin, there must be evidence for a Ban or mute and according to this, there is no Evidence. I am kinda Disappointed by what the CCGN staff are doing and that they are not including their full job of what to do when someone gets a circumstance like this one. If I could Please be unmuted and Continue to Advertise my YT so people can join the server and I can grow as a Channel? I would EXTREMELY APPRECIATE it and I hope you can feel the same way ;).

Attachments

• Heyo.PNG
    Heyo.PNG
    103.5 KB · Views: 99

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Yeeeah that dosent apply to staff (excluding helpers) if they catch you in the act they record/screenshot, but they arent required to post it

however as for your mute, when your unmuted next time do NOT spam it maybe do it once a lobby like @Zrathex does theres no need to spam it 5 times in a row

Reactions: Yamin
D

Deleted member 269142

But he didn't. I've been around for all his streams, so I honestly see no reason in it besides his warnings

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Players have to provide evidence, we're not being bias or anything so I'll explain it.

Without evidence, players could just say this and that person is hacking, ban them. (can't trust their words since you know how salty people are)
Staff earned trust, we worked our way up and although we do not require to provide evidence, we do get them time-to-time but can't do so always with our schedule and being needed everywhere.
Staff word is sound (trustable)

To me, it just sounds like you're making an excuse to get out of the situation you're currently in. I would gladly clarify any other questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom