Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Nah, im fine

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Ok, ive been thinking about some of the times is used to spend on cubecraft in like 2016 *nostalgic* and ive sorta realized how much i miss all the different lobbies from that era of CGC. Thus this thread. I think it would be really cool if there could be an npc next off to the side (maybe next to the store npc) and u would click it, and it would warp u to the old main lobby. Then, there could be signs where the old announcement board was that u could click and each sign would warp u to a lobby of one of the games (one sign leads u to the eggwars lobby, one to skywars, etc) In the game lobbies, where the game selector signs used to be, there could be fun facts about the server history (things like staff history, game history, etc) in your hotbar, one of the slots would have a barrier block which u could click to return to the old main lobby, and from there to the modern main lobby.

Note - this serves no practical purpose. I think it would be super fun and nostalgic to get to walk around the old lobbies again

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
The truth is that the old EggWars and Skywars lobbies, well all the lobbies that used to be there, I loved them, I wish I could see those lobbies again.

I think everybody liked it, and I would honestly like to see this again.

That time was incredible and now it's just a great nostalgic memory.

I'd really like to see this again. I loved this suggestion.

Reactions: 404Owl

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Yes same for bedrock I think I still remember the old days

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Im not to sure of bedrock cubecraft. I didnt want to label it as all networks cuz i had no idea weather or not bedrock had had this sort of reorganization of games and lobbies. Now that youve told me, im happy to label it as all networks and include bedrock 😀
Yeah they added a new lobby on bedrock a few months ago too it’s much much much bigger now

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Being able to step on the old lobbies would be super nostalgic. I would really want to revisit the old lobbies. I liked them.
Nice suggestion.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Nice idea, but it’s too much work (I think) to make this, while it isn’t that useful or player-tracking.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom