Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with this? (Please write your reason in the comment section)

• No

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I0dana0I

Feb 6, 2018
Hi guys.

recently, I saw a guy in skywars, I killed him with half a heart left, and he told me you are a hacker and told everyone that I

hack and told me a lot of bad things and he also said that he will ban me.I was really stressed after that moment and I couldn't

sleep last night.please warn the players that they say you are cheating/hacking and I really don't see many staff online.

Thanks

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Don't see the point of warning players who just call you a hacker etc.
A lot of people would be warned just because of this. They are just salty, that's all. Don't let this stress you out and btw, being called a hacker is good thing as well, because it shows that you are skilled or something.

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
Hi guys.

recently, I saw a guy in skywars, I killed him with half a heart left, and he told me you are a hacker and told everyone that I

hack and told me a lot of bad things and he also said that he will ban me.I was really stressed after that moment and I couldn't

sleep last night.please warn the players that they say you are cheating/hacking and I really don't see many staff online.

Thanks
It may be that if they are online, but there are too many people who are using hacks, and besides Sentinel works to ban them.

D

Deleted member 309509

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Oh god.. Just please... Please just no.
He's basically saying you are to good to be legit.
Just ignore it.

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
This is serious? . I totally disagree with this. I mean if I call a Hacker: Hacke, Cube is going to warn me? xD

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Surprisingly enough on badlion hackusations can lead to mutes. Just thought I would put this out there.

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Hi guys.

Thanks
If it really was indeed pure skill and you didn't hack, i don't see any reason to get stressed since he won't be able to provide his claims with any solid evidence even if he were to record you.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hi guys.

Thanks
Hey, I0dana0I! First of all I want to tell you to not get hurt of things like this. Next time when someone uses bad words against you, you can always make a screenshot of the chat and go to CubeCraft reports, register, make a report, then a staff member can see your report and punish the rule breaker.
Second of all I want to inform you that if you actually don't use any kinds of hacks, this person can't ban you.
Please understand that staff team isn't big enough to warn every single message like this in the chat. Imagine what needs to happen if staff starts warning people like this, haha. Staff members also are people, they have life, friends, family, some of them school and some of them other activities. That's why they can't just sit and begin doing things like this, it will take very long time.
Hey, you! If someone calls you a hacker, this means you are so pro! 0-0 GG! haha ^-^
CubeCraft Reports --> https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
Player Reporting Guidelines and Formating --> https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/
Have a great time, I0dana0I! (=∩_∩=)

Reactions: SpringWarz

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
You warned other players there is a hacker in the chance that they can report or just so happen to be vanished staff member
Muted

It is stupid
Just because someone calls you a hacker doesn’t mean you will be banned
Nor should it mean they should be muted
Just take it as a compliment
You are very skilled at PvP thus they mistaked your skill for hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.