Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloysto

Jul 27, 2016
Hey, I just recently got warned for advertising my YouTube channel, which is not fair because it says in the rules that advertising is allowed as long as you are not spamming it. The person provided evidence of me posting 1 message about my YouTube channel, which is not spam.

Reactions: Deeds

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Hey, I just recently got warned for advertising my YouTube channel, which is not fair because it says in the rules that advertising is allowed as long as you are not spamming it. The person provided evidence of me posting 1 message about my YouTube channel, which is not spam.
They just changed it you must have a youtuber rank now to advertise your content

Which could seal cubecrafts death in my opinion because there is no room to promote the server​

Cloysto

Jul 27, 2016
oh I had no idea...
this is terrible, because I am a small YouTuber with only 200 subs, this is going to make it hard to actually gain subs and viewers...

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Hi.
The rules has changed 1 hour ago, you can read it here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

They just changed it you must have a youtuber rank now to advertise your content

Which could seal cubecrafts death in my opinion because there is no room to promote the server​
This, and the second thing is right. But sometimes it is annoying because you have 10 players advertising the same channel.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
oh I had no idea...
this is terrible, because I am a small YouTuber with only 200 subs, this is going to make it hard to actually gain subs and viewers...
Yeah thats the flaw
This, and the second thing is right. But sometimes it is annoying because you have 10 players advertising the same channel
true but it can work in reverse to with youtubers all promoting the same stream, all theyve done is sliced everyone up, if noone can get subs, than noone can get youtuber rank, no rank = no advertising = almost no server promotion = decline is cubecrafts player stats

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada

Hello! The rules, which have been recently been updated, can be found here.
Advertising of YouTube/Twitch channels or other social media accounts is no longer allowed without the YouTuber rank.

Should you ever have any questions, feel free to message me here!
- Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
Top Bottom