Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reapz

Jul 29, 2018
www.planetminecraft.com
Yeah I guess I did take it a little far thinking about it a little more, but so many players say this stuff and get away with I have even reported for it but it's been denied.

Reapz

Jul 29, 2018
www.planetminecraft.com
Yeah for minor things that players say everyday and get away with it, what I am saying is I don't mind now about the warning it's the fact i've reported similar and its been denied in the past

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
You got warned because there is so much evidence of you basically bullying him, a one time e/zz wont get you a warning but that is a bit overkill

Reactions: Kloska

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Yeah I guess I did take it a little far thinking about it a little more, but so many players say this stuff and get away with I have even reported for it but it's been denied.

I know im late to this party but wanted to clarify, if a reports been denied when its been accepted elsewhere it could be a matter of context if its not and your fairly certain what others are getting at you can appeal to another staff member, chances are it was a lapse in judgement which happens occasionally ive had that myself multiple times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom