Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Siciliano

May 31, 2018
Sicily
Make mini-game that dealt with wars in the past. There have been many wars through all of history - the list is long. Plugin have to be made in Java.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Ehm... wouldn't this amount to a huge amount of controversy? Don't get me wrong: War in history is incredibly interesting, but talking about WW2 for example is frowned upon in general due to the controversial aspects of it.
Past wars aren't really something to make minigames about on a Minecraft server. Especially Cube considering they're aiming to be available for all ages.

Reactions: Lilleh__

Siciliano

May 31, 2018
Sicily
Ehm... wouldn't this amount to a huge amount of controversy? Don't get me wrong: War in history is incredibly interesting, but talking about WW2 for example is frowned upon in general due to the controversial aspects of it.
Past wars aren't really something to make minigames about on a Minecraft server. Especially Cube considering they're aiming to be available for all ages.

people too often try to hide their past through acting like it never happened. almost everyone knows of the holocaust but almost no one knows who was actually behind it.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
people too often try to hide their past through acting like it never happened. almost everyone knows of the holocaust but almost no one knows who was actually behind it.
What about it? A minecraft server isn't the place to talk about this. The holocaust and other similar events are highly controversial for obvious reasons.
Again: Controversy is something to be avoided no matter what.

Siciliano

May 31, 2018
Sicily
What about it? A minecraft server isn't the place to talk about this. The holocaust and other similar events are highly controversial for obvious reasons.
Again: Controversy is something to be avoided no matter what.

i am saying that people need to stop being sensitive and people need to stop making things a controversy. this war minigame is not meant to attract controversy. it is minecraft.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
i am saying that people need to stop being sensitive and people need to stop making things a controversy. this war minigame is not meant to attract controversy. it is minecraft.
People being sensitive has nothing to do with the fact that it's controversial.
"this war minigame is not meant to attract controversy"
Well, that's the same as saying "insulting someone wasn't meant to offend them".
Claiming something shouldn't attract controversy doesn't make it not-controversial.

Reactions: Lilleh__

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta
If we're talking Holocaust, WWII etc, yeah that'd cause a lot of controversy.
But I'd be totally down for the Trojan war or maybe other mythological wars involving gods :D If there's a plugin with element powers and stuff you could make some neat Zeus vs Poseidon type stuff.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
If we're talking Holocaust, WWII etc, yeah that'd cause a lot of controversy.
But I'd be totally down for the Trojan war or maybe other mythological wars involving gods :D If there's a plugin with element powers and stuff you could make some neat Zeus vs Poseidon type stuff.
that would just evolve into some sort of hypixel warlords rubbish where it’s incredibly difficult to understand how to play the game and frightens off new players. it would either just be like turf wars on mineplex or too complicated for people to bother with

if you want a war game just suggest minerware is changed to hitler says and there’s a statue of him on every map and the lobby

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta
that would just evolve into some sort of hypixel warlords rubbish where it’s incredibly difficult to understand how to play the game and frightens off new players. it would either just be like turf wars on mineplex or too complicated for people to bother with

if you want a war game just suggest minerware is changed to hitler says and there’s a statue of him on every map and the lobby
Idk about hypixel.
And I mean I agree this would all be really complicated to implement anyway. But I did used to play a bending server once and it was pretty fun, albeit not really simple to grasp, but it had its own community nonetheless.

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta
what’s bending?
some sort of gay roleplay?
Uh no it was a gamemode where players could choose an element (from earth, water, fire and air) and you'd have 9 abilities...and basically you'd shape the world and fight to the death with everyone else. That's the basic idea I got from it anyway...didn't play much.

Reactions: Commissioned
A

A pigeon

Omg gainy then just have some weir alternate universe fake wars with people. I think people asked for this in the past.

Could have ammo, cannons, respawning, 50v50 teams (ugh)

A

A pigeon

[QUOTE="Gainfullterror, post: 1000095, member: 128415]talking about WW2 for example is frowned upon in general due to the controversial aspects of it.[/QUOTE]
Unrelated but talking about ww2 isnt controversial

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom