Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
One of the smaller things that irritates me on CubeCraft is the small waiting lobbies. The waiting lobby for minigames like Survival Games and EggWars. I don't mind the small waiting lobbies though, it is the one thing within them... the parkour.
Yes, the parkour in the waiting lobbies can be fun, but with how small the waiting lobby is, it can be achieved rather quickly. Not only this, but there are also 20 players in such a small space, all going and trying to jump the same parkour as you.

With there being no transparency in players, it makes the parkour extremely difficult, with over 5-7 players standing on the same block as you, completely blocking your view to the next jump. Now, there is a way to fix this. You could shrink the size of players to make the parkour much easier for everyone trying to jump it, or you could expand the lobbies.

Taking a page from Java, the parkour maps have the option to hide players. Perhaps this could be implemented into Bedrock when you're waiting for the game to begin? I was going to get an example from Java, but I thought I'd leave it up to the imagination of players, to see what other creative ideas could resolve this.
ApplicationFrameHost_u4Gnk03mqr.png

e76oepq.jpg

Bigger Waiting Lobby
ADVANTAGES:
More to explore
More room to run around
Much more room for a larger parkour
DISADVANTAGES:
Harder to find friends
Would require designers to design and build new waiting lobbies.

Added option to hide players
ADVANTAGES:
Better ability to see parkour
No extra building requirements for Builders
Can be toggled on/off through Hotbar
DISADVANTAGES:
None as far as I can tell

Reactions: he77789 and Meiske
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Top Bottom