Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to be anonymous while voting?

• Yes

• No

• I don't really mind

Results are only viewable after voting.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Lately there have been a few threads about players who are targetting other players for not voting what they want.
There has been a thread about it earlier but it kinda died,... so I am bringing it up again :)

Maybe it would be nice to remove the player names of the players who have voted for a certain gamemode.
So it would say:
Someone has voted for ...

Of course this wouldn't make sense if there is only one donator in the game. Therefore I would say: remove the colours on tab when you are in the game lobby (so not the main lobby).

I'm curious what you guys think of it :)
Or simply cut the name out so its "op items gets 1 vote!" This will also help solve the issue with pesterting ranked players

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
What we do (we being my gold rank brother) is people spam opopopopopopopopopopop in chat then he says ok its gonna be op tri hearts!
Then at the last second after its says 1... he selects hardcore single hearts. When people start to complain and leave he just says" whoops hit the wrong one"
I would support this idea. For some who don't like op (*cough* @QuackoNumeroUno *cough*) you couldn't leave the lobby when you see a rank join.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Reactions: iLoveYouu

sammy siddall

Jan 14, 2016
I usually vote for op and don't get targeted i did once get targeted by a hacker who said "I only hacked because you voted for OP" lol

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
I'm really not against this. It doesn't effect anyone negatively.

But honestly what is the crap with targeting. Everyone has to die at one point in the game and everyone should be ready to defend the egg and fight. Why the hell does it matter if someone comes running for you when the game starts? Someone has to go first.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
That is true, but it will prevent me from getting targeted. It may not happen to you but people do target me when I vote for hardcore/normal.

I understand that, but is target such a big deal for people? Just a few hours ago I had 2 teams teaming up on me because people seem to really believe I have all kinds of hacks. And even though me egg was destroyed (before the targeting) I won the game. Just adapt and have even more fun. I rather play with some hardcore targeters, because there is at least a little bit of a challenge in that.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I understand that, but is target such a big deal for people? Just a few hours ago I had 2 teams teaming up on me because people seem to really believe I have all kinds of hacks. And even though me egg was destroyed (before the targeting) I won the game. Just adapt and have even more fun. I rather play with some hardcore targeters, because there is at least a little bit of a challenge in that.
Some people are fine with it and some people aren't. Ask any youtuber, they had to restart a vid just because there were scrubs targeting them. Is there anything wrong with having a secret vote?

geumguy1

Sep 24, 2016
brilliant idea ive already liked a page like this being able to toggle ranks showing hell yeah

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I really like this suggestion, it would cut down the targeters, people have targeted me because I voted for what they didn't want to vote for.
This is like /vanish but just for ranks.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom