Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to be anonymous while voting?

• Yes

• No

• I don't really mind

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
What we do (we being my gold rank brother) is people spam opopopopopopopopopopop in chat then he says ok its gonna be op tri hearts!
Then at the last second after its says 1... he selects hardcore single hearts. When people start to complain and leave he just says" whoops hit the wrong one"
I would support this idea. For some who don't like op (*cough* @QuackoNumeroUno *cough*) you couldn't leave the lobby when you see a rank join.
Hey I hate op too.....

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I don't see how this should matter... I'm emerald and I'll vote what I want, not what others want right? It's a personal choice and we aren't doing it to make everyone happy and regardless what we vote (basic, normal or op) someone will be unhappy and that's their problem no?

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I don't see how this should matter... I'm emerald and I'll vote what I want, not what others want right? It's a personal choice and we aren't doing it to make everyone happy and regardless what we vote (basic, normal or op) someone will be unhappy and that's their problem no?
How is this relevant to the topic? I'm sorry but I just do not seem to understand.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
How is this relevant to the topic? I'm sorry but I just do not seem to understand.

How is me voting for what I want relevant? Well if someone isn't happy about what I vote for then it's their problem no? So why should we have to go hide about it? If they're mad and try to kill us then just be better than them and kill them?

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
How is me voting for what I want relevant? Well if someone isn't happy about what I vote for then it's their problem no? So why should we have to go hide about it? If they're mad and try to kill us then just be better than them and kill them?
Were you not reading, it's an optional command. I can't understand your English well...

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
The original post says
Were you not reading, it's an optional command. I can't understand your English well...
-------
*Original Post*
Maybe it would be nice to remove the player names of the players who have voted for a certain gamemode.
So it would say:
Someone has voted for ...

Of course this wouldn't make sense if there is only one donator in the game. Therefore I would say: remove the colours on tab when you are in the game lobby (so not the main lobby).

----------

The original post says that it would remove the player names or change the colors, wouldn't that just cause more people to be spamming "op" or whatever else as people wouldn't know who is a donor and a non donor?

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
The original post says

-------
*Original Post*
Maybe it would be nice to remove the player names of the players who have voted for a certain gamemode.
So it would say:
Someone has voted for ...

Of course this wouldn't make sense if there is only one donator in the game. Therefore I would say: remove the colours on tab when you are in the game lobby (so not the main lobby).

----------

The original post says that it would remove the player names or change the colors, wouldn't that just cause more people to be spamming "op" or whatever else as people wouldn't know who is a donor and a non donor?
This is to prevent targeting. Everyone will always spam op and I can live with that. But when I do vote for hardcore, people just target me and ignore everyone else. That is why we are suggestion for votes to be anonymous.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
This is to prevent targeting. Everyone will always spam op and I can live with that. But when I do vote for hardcore, people just target me and ignore everyone else. That is why we are suggestion for votes to be anonymous.

I've been playing on the server for 4 years and this hasn't happened once to me.... Are you guys just getting unlucky?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom