Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

I’m talking about Eggwars UHC mode, skywars no projectiles mode, Minerware hard mode, health modifier modes and blessed mode.

Each of these modes really controls how the game is played. Personally I dont mind no proj and blessed, but these modes change the game so much. People want to play a game of skywars, nit no projectiles in the sky. The charm of lucky islands is that even noobs have a chance and its a luck based game. Blessed mode eliminated all lucky block risk.

Hard mode should be on a different board. In slime survival, the voting option is a different game entirely, same goes for quakecraft.

Dont make voting options like these again, they’re horrible. Options like triple blocks, chaos mode, OP, basic, normal etc. change items but dont change the game itself; thise are fine.

Edited spelling in title

Last edited by a moderator:

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
General thought about No Projectiles;
I feel that majority of the forums community hates no projectiles. But forums just don't represent the whole server. (Not saying that forums are to be neglected). Should they remove it? I don't think so. Sholuld they do something about it? Definitely.

EggWars; the game has not got a single update since the start of 2018 (Hopefully a map update in the works) Hardcore mode is REALLY hardcore. No Natural Regen destroys a major aspect. Revamping the gamemode with unique features would be a good update. Some of these features may include custom items and hardcore exclusive items such as a shield potion giving a extra set of hearts.

Lucky Islands blessed mode also involves a bit of luck in getting better gear than others. I don't have much to say about this. Also people getting a fairer game is better in my opinion but it is quite controversial as you mentioned that the game is based on a "Luck" factor.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I quite like blessed mode in Lucky Islands, it's more calm because there's less danger and not overused like the "no projectiles" option in skywars, so this is fine for me.

The no projectiles mode is, like I said, overused, but they kinda fixed that a bit by giving everyone still a chance of their voting option to be chosen randomly

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Very bad suggestion.
Some people pay over £100 for their ranks, they should be able to have the power to vote for a drastic game change. If the changes were miniscule, there wouldn't be any point for developers to code those modes and it would be a huge waste of time, they might as well only have 1 mode.

A

A pigeon

Very bad suggestion.
Some people pay over £100 for their ranks, they should be able to have the power to vote for a drastic game change. If the changes were miniscule, there wouldn't be any point for developers to code those modes and it would be a huge waste of time, they might as well only have 1 mode.
And I have to play the game you want and not the game I wish to play? In that case I’ll just leave and play the mode I wish to.

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
And I have to play the game you want and not the game I wish to play? In that case I’ll just leave and play the mode I wish to.

You're failing to see the point in a rank. I get your frustration, really I do. Even as someone with a rank, getting out voted is so annoying, but the whole point they added ranks was so people could get benefits. I am not going to pay 30 bucks on a rank that gives me literally nothing but worthless cosmetics.

Adding drastic game changes makes the rank worth buying and gives players more variety for each game, so if they buy a rank, they can decide what they want to play and how.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Then leave and play the mode you wish to... I don't see why you have to ruin features that people enjoy just because you don't like them

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Yeah let's leave and join 1000000000 games until normal projectiles gets selected
???
Its like its like 1 in 5 games are normal projectiles, you just join the first 4 then assume all of the games are no projectile mode and then go on the forums and complain

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Top Bottom