Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

supermonkey177

Dec 22, 2013
PotatoLandia
Hey guys! Monkey here, and i have a suggestion for CCG. this is kinda like the government ( lulz ) and youll see what i mean. if someone posts a thread about a suggection, and a mod/ admin/ owner simply says "no" then its not all over. people can then take a vote, and if 50 people or over vote "yes" then it gets implemented in the server. if more then 15 people vote "no" the the suggestion is done with and it wont be implemented.

i posted this because i think it would make the forums better when it comes to making ideas, instead of admins simply saying no, and then thats final. I hope you guys agree with me, and thanks for your time!

- supermonkey177

@halothe23 @rubik_cube_man @LaserDolphin77 @johncoles @Claudia @SGTkuzey

please reply when you get a chance :D bye!

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
There are just some ideas that won't get implemented like kits in factions and no muting in factions, but it could be interesting to have others' opinion IF staff approves the suggestion.

supermonkey177

Dec 22, 2013
PotatoLandia
There are just some ideas that won't get implemented like kits in factions and no muting in factions, but it could be interesting to have others' opinion IF staff approves the suggestion.
yeah! what I'm trying to say is there shouldn't be just staff saying "nah, no, nope, NO!" we should have others opinions on things and see what THEY want, ever thought about that? :P @SGTkuzey

supermonkey177

Dec 22, 2013
PotatoLandia
again its not about what ALL the staff want, and what ALL the staff enjoy, think of the players, what if they want it? ( I'm not talking about this I'm talking about in general :P )

hugomol

Feb 6, 2014
Sweden
@supermonkey177 Just listen now... rubik and TechyByte is two badass coders. But you can't just think they will do any idea you come with. So don't ask too much :)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom