Should this be implemented?

• Yes please.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No thanks.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Walied_

May 26, 2018
Add the ability to choose the items mode in the EggWars lobby, I would like to see this implemented due to three mains reasons, which are:
  1. A lot of the players leave the match after it has just started due to the chosen items mode, and this is a huge disadvantage for some players, especially the players who cannot win by only themselves, which, let's be honest here, most of the player base.
  2. Sometimes, this has happened a couple of times to me, the map takes a bit of time to load, and I miss the chance to vote, then I have to leave the match.
  3. The win to lose ratio, as a competitive player, every win or lose matters, and leave the game counts as losing it.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
  • The win to lose ratio, as a competitive player, every win or lose matters, and leave the game counts as losing it.
tenor.png

I fail to see the link between that and adding this feature.

Anyways, I completely agree. Voting in the waiting lobby is really convenient.

Walied_

May 26, 2018
@Gainfullterror A lot of times I leave due to the chosen mode, and by doing that, it increases my loses count. This one is entirely personal, I don't like having my loses count increased when I actually didn't lose but left.

I can avoid that if I can leave in the waiting lobby instead after the game has just started.

A

A pigeon

Idc unless normal normal or OP normal is chosen i will leave.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom