Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

allow players to vote to start a game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apxel

Mar 5, 2018
Hello i whould just add a suggest that people should vote to start a game since it can take a while, without having to buy a rank of course

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
No.. This would be brokenly overpowered. Imagine two players joining a game with 0 players in it, voting for the game to start, and letting the other win.
Then repeat that, and farm wins.

Apxel

Mar 5, 2018
people are doing that already but ok, its a vote, dissagree then vote no

Apxel

Mar 5, 2018
with a rank you can chose a game, people party, (im using eggwars as exsample) they then choose match, wait for someone to join, leave and choose a new game, people will automaticly join the first game, since it has been going on for longer

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
with a rank you can chose a game, people party, (im using eggwars as exsample) they then choose match, wait for someone to join, leave and choose a new game, people will automaticly join the first game, since it has been going on for longer
I don't really understand what you're trying to explain but regardless: Adding this will make it easier to farm wins.. So no, this is a bad idea.

Apxel

Mar 5, 2018
no it wont, the best way i can explain how people are already farming is this, lets say i have 2 friends, unrealistic ik, lets say i have obby rank, i invite my friends, and choose a game, (eggwars solo as exsample) and choose map mlg, then me and my friends wait till a random player joins, then we all 3 leave, after that i choose a new map, such as nightmare, people wont be able to join my game untill the map mlg is filled out, which can take some time, more than 2 minutes, therefore my game on the map nightmare have time to start, after the game starts both my friends leave, and this can be done on repeat, therefore getting free wins anyway, allowing people to vote to start a game wont increase the amount of farming there is :D

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
36i2j2.jpg

But seriously now.
no it wont, the best way i can explain how people are already farming is this, lets say i have 2 friends, unrealistic ik, lets say i have obby rank, i invite my friends, and choose a game, (eggwars solo as exsample) and choose map mlg, then me and my friends wait till a random player joins, then we all 3 leave, after that i choose a new map, such as nightmare, people wont be able to join my game untill the map mlg is filled out, which can take some time, more than 2 minutes, therefore my game on the map nightmare have time to start, after the game starts both my friends leave, and this can be done on repeat, therefore getting free wins anyway, allowing people to vote to start a game wont increase the amount of farming there is :D
Still doesn't get the point of that, because Nightmare isn't a solo map and 3 people isn't enough to start a game neither Solo or Team. So you theory doesn't make sense.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
It will.. Because it's a much more obvious way and easier way of doing so.
Some people might still use strat you just said, others will use gamestart voting. People will farm wins. So, again, no, this is a bad idea.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LoveAndMafia wrote on Begijntje's profile.
happy birthday to the best wave buddy i could ever have, love u bro, ur incredible
Eli wrote on Begijntje's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Critly's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Reesle wrote on tertato245's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on SluggardBark444's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom