Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Youcutee

Jun 13, 2020
Well, in this case, you have reason. But, knowing cubecraft, non-rankers wouldn't be able to vote. I know what you mean by this because, for example, in quake craft and infection, everybody can vote for a map. However, it's a featured game, not a fix game, so, in this case, I would not think this could happen with minerware. Also, until the boss game, we should be able to have at least 10 or more seconds to vote for the game, so time should be a thing that would need to be fixed.
And the rankers vote should stay to 1, because the x2 vote happens when you have plus, so it should stay this way.
Yes I thought of this too. It does seem right that only people with ranks should be able to vote. After all, that's why the ranks are there.
Though, I was thinking that because there's only a smaller amount of people that can actually vote at all in Minerware, everybody could have a chance in the smaller part in the end of the game. The ranks are kind of expensive and everyone might not be able to purchase Emerald or Obsidian.

Maybe, instead of the requerment of only Emerald and Obsidian, all ranks except for maybe Stone should be able to vote? That means that you do need to have a bought rank to be able to vote and more people would be able to affect the game (bossgame) as they'd like. This might even draw new people to purchase ranks which would also benefit the server.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Yes I thought of this too. It does seem right that only people with ranks should be able to vote. After all, that's why the ranks are there.
Though, I was thinking that because there's only a smaller amount of people that can actually vote at all in Minerware, everybody could have a chance in the smaller part in the end of the game. The ranks are kind of expensive and everyone might not be able to purchase Emerald or Obsidian.

Maybe, instead of the requerment of only Emerald and Obsidian, all ranks except for maybe Stone should be able to vote? That means that you do need to have a bought rank to be able to vote and more people would be able to affect the game (bossgame) as they'd like. This might even draw new people to purchase ranks which would also benefit the server.
I don't think all ranks would be able to vote, but, in this case, only people with diamond to obsidian would. Think about it. Diamond rank, in my opinion, it's the standard rank that almost everybody would like to have. With it, you can vote for everything, if my memory doesn't fail me. If we reduced the voting system in minerware, like I said at the beginning, perhaps more people with rank would come. So, at the end, minerware could get more popular and, perhaps, like you said, more people would buy a rank, also benefiting the server.
But, if we were about to implement a "vote boss game" thing, perhaps with iron to obsidian should be enough. Consequently happening the same as stated above.
So my new suggestion is: letting diamond rankers to vote difficulty too, and if we implement a boss game voting system, only people that have ranks from iron to obsidian would be able to vote for their favorite boss game. Mhm I think I will make a post later on about this. Got the idea.

Youcutee

Jun 13, 2020
I don't think all ranks would be able to vote, but, in this case, only people with diamond to obsidian would. Think about it. Diamond rank, in my opinion, it's the standard rank that almost everybody would like to have. With it, you can vote for everything, if my memory doesn't fail me. If we reduced the voting system in minerware, like I said at the beginning, perhaps more people with rank would come. So, at the end, minerware could get more popular and, perhaps, like you said, more people would buy a rank, also benefiting the server.
But, if we were about to implement a "vote boss game" thing, perhaps with iron to obsidian should be enough. Consequently happening the same as stated above.
So my new suggestion is: letting diamond rankers to vote difficulty too, and if we implement a boss game voting system, only people that have ranks from iron to obsidian would be able to vote for their favorite boss game. Mhm I think I will make a post later on about this. Got the idea.
Yes, that is what I think too. If ''vote for boss game'' would be implemented into the game, it would be fair that Iron to Obsidian raks would be able to vote. Although in the beginning of the game, I do like how it is now. Only Emerald and Obsidian. But I wouldn't mind if for example, Diamond rank would have the ability to vote as well. It would like your're saying, encourage people to buy the Diamond rank and that would only benefit the server.

My personal opinion in the end would be;
- Voting for Normal/Hard in the beginning of the game should be available for only Emerald & Obsidian ranks. Perhaps Diamond.
- If implemented, voting for Boss Game should be available for Iron to Obsidian rank & Plus subscriptions.

Making a post about this sounds great! Go for it :cool: If you want, it would be a great idea to use some of the arguments to why/why not we've discussed about here. Let me know when you make the post!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.
Stitchyyyy :D
Top Bottom